totalpackage is offline New Member

wanting to use juice for first time, any thoughts?

Hey,
    Here's the deal, I'm 31, 5'8" and 145lbs, I have body fat of about 14% I've never been over 155 because I've been playing competitive soccer for most my life. I have bigger thighs and am bony up top. I've been working out for the past few weeks and have been consuming about 3000+ calories a day. I've been gaining a few pounds but want to juice it. I have a big break from soccer for the next 8 months. I just want gain about 20-25lbs and want to just do 1 cycle and do 1 type of steroid if possible. A friend recommened testone, but I'm not too sure, I've done some research and haven't found that much. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    All you need to do is work out hard hand have your diet in check. I don’t think you are ready to do a cycle. You have not been working out long enough

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    You have a lot of natural growth left in you, bro that will come quickly if you get your diet and training dialed in. Check out the diet forum here.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say add some mass naturally first until you get to a stopping point where your not gaining at all (like a year or more) and then think about juicing.
    But yes testosterone (i.e. test enanthate ) would be a good choice for a first cycle. JMO.

swole101 is offline Junior Member
    my advice is eat

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwo
    dont listen to the ones who juice and say to you "dont do it your not ready". Gxxr is the biggest hypocrite on the board. He freaking juices all the time. and always says wait. Not yet.. learn more.... I think he should shut his pie hole..I juiced and had great gains and kept them all after only 2 months of training. my bench went up 70 lbs and I kept on progressing.
    hey azzclowh fragg off

erock29 is offline New Member
    jeffwo...spoken like a true moron.

erock

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member
    jeffwo u could have done that without juice if you were new at working out. I remember in HS whe i first started to work out i was only 135 lbs and in 6 months i was 155 and my bench went from doing about 100 lbs to 200. your body will react drastically to weigth resisstant traing when u first start so my advise is lift hard for atleast a year then consider the juice.

I am 5'11 180 now and have been that weight for about 2 years and can't seem to shake it and that is teh only reason i am goign to try and juice b/c i feel like ia m at a natural sticking point for my body.l

These guys know what they r talking about when they say wait i agree with them listen to them.

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    Hey,
    Here's the deal, I'm 31, 5'8" and 145lbs, I have body fat of about 14% I've never been over 155 because I've been playing competitive soccer for most my life. I have bigger thighs and am bony up top. I've been working out for the past few weeks and have been consuming about 3000+ calories a day. I've been gaining a few pounds but want to juice it. I have a big break from soccer for the next 8 months. I just want gain about 20-25lbs and want to just do 1 cycle and do 1 type of steroid if possible. A friend recommened testone, but I'm not too sure, I've done some research and haven't found that much. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
    just eat and go to gym. in 8-12 months you can do miracles with your body

Thread Information