Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Test-Prop and Durabolin, Dosage and Duration, please.

I'm considering [now] after heavy persuading the combination Proprionate and Durabolin . Both are short half life AAS and appear to have milder sides than other similar items. Can someone tell me if this is a sensible first cycle choice and if so, what dosages are indicated? I want to MINIMIZE androgenic sides (water retention, acne, MPB, gyno.) ... is there anything GOOD about androgenic drugs? Why not JUST use strict anabolics like Durabolin and Primo? Also, is durabolin ALWAYS NPP? Or are there other variants of durabolin? No need to mention that deca is a form of durabolin...

I am:

6-3
    11% bf

Thanks for all the help guys,

Truman

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it is an ok first cycle but test only would be better.
    500mg test/week 12 weeks is a good start and if ya want you can add
    400mg Durabolin .10 weeks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    your first cycle should be test only. i think it would make for a good 2 cycle.

Okay, I concede. Test only... but why? And how long? and what is the MINIMUM dosage for results that are worth the side affect risks? Do you agree that Test-P is the lowest of the tests for side affects? Thats what other places say...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    test is test, regardless of the ester. It should be the base of any cycle. It is suggested that you run test only first to see how you react to it. When you start adding multiple compounds and if you start getting sides, you dont know what is causing the sides. You might not get as much water retention from prop, but thats about it.

Okay, and what about the advantages of "joint/tendon" benefits of Deca ? Not worth considering? Even in small doses?

Thread Information