Moosepellet is offline Member

Which is better Drols, or D-bols?

I have taken D-bol before and experienced dramatic results in strength. The problem that I have now is I only have 60 pills left(Naps). I usually start feeling the other AAS in two weeks, but only 4.2 pills ED is all I can do? Will this be enough or should I say f**k it. Wanting to keep my blood levels constant, not to increase gyno anymore than I have to. I've also got 100mL of Prop but was wanting to save that for a later cycle. So much to think about, so little time? Also there could be a possiblity of getting ahold of 50mg Drols, maybe .

Here what I starting with for sure:

TEST ENANTHATE 750mg wk
    EQ 600mg wk

*This is why I don't want to add anymore test than necessary! Hopefully someone on the board can help me with my last minute questions before Monday Feb.28th

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Drol has done nothing but give me headaches, d-bol is nice to jump start a bulk cycle.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    personaly i used drol mid cycle for 2 weeks while on t400 and deca 300...and it gave me a huge boost...milk thistle at 1 gram/day is needed for liver health...i never had a problem eating like some people do on drol and i was using 75mg QV Drols...depends on what you are looking for..the drol will give a alot of size..but you should use something weaking to come of it like running it with deca to attempt to retain some of that size and "harden" it up

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    * i didnt see u were running eq..that will work...run the drol to jump start that test/eq

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I love them both. Strength gains are more dramatic on drol, but it's easier to eat more on dbol .

Thread Information