hill8985 is offline Associate Member

Need some quick info/help

Hey guys, I just had hernia surgery yesterday morning..all went well, i'm sore as crap but that isnt the problem.. The problem is since i was having surgery i was staying @ home and my father found my gear. He like flipped out and took it to a buddy of his who runs a natural weightlifting store or somethin. The guy told him my blood pressure would rise so much...My organs would grow(lol there was no HGH) he told me I would get a disease from the needles and the agression would make me be crazy.......lol i dont know where to start... I talked to my mother and father seperately, and my mother agrees I know enough about AAS to use them. My father on the other hand says everything i say is a lie, and that everything I hear on here is cuz people are trying to get others to buy steroids so they lie....I need to print off some information about the truth of steroids ...the misonceptions..and I need it pretty quick.....oh yeh and all i had was some clomid, nolva, clen , test prop, and some QV equipoise ...which i had never even used..he flipped over it being for dogs....someone please point me in the right direction...he wont believe what I say.....thanks alot
    Last edited by hill8985; 02-26-2005 at 01:10 PM.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    I just wanted to add, I'm not a young kid who lives with his parents and shouldnt be on...I know what I'm doing, and spend atleast an hour everyday reading on here...It's so frustrating when people wont listen to you just because of misinformation they get from abusers or the media

Thread Information