Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    81

    Question about first cycle

    Hey guys, I like the board here, I have learned a lot since I started reading the posts. You guys are very helpful. Ok here is my question....Im trying to decide what to take for my first cycle. Should I just do Test? or should I stack that with something else. Im trying to bulk up now. I am 22 years old, I have been lifting for 5 years but the last year and a half I really been going all out. I gained 20 lbs just from following a diet, taking protein and just working hard. So it has been going good. But right now I just feel like I cant increase my strenth. So if you guys having any ideas that would help me out.

  2. #2
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    test e 500mg/12 weeks

  3. #3
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by bk2718
    Hey guys, I like the board here, I have learned a lot since I started reading the posts. You guys are very helpful. Ok here is my question....Im trying to decide what to take for my first cycle. Should I just do Test? or should I stack that with something else. Im trying to bulk up now. I am 22 years old, I have been lifting for 5 years but the last year and a half I really been going all out. I gained 20 lbs just from following a diet, taking protein and just working hard. So it has been going good. But right now I just feel like I cant increase my strenth. So if you guys having any ideas that would help me out.
    a lot of bros will say run enth only at 500 mgs ew, but if i could do it sll over again i would do test/eq

  4. #4
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    test e 500mg/12 weeks
    yup.

  5. #5
    swoll4589's Avatar
    swoll4589 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    716
    IMO

    Test 500mg 1-12
    EQ 300mg 1-11
    D-Bol 35mg ED 1-4
    PCT

  6. #6
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    yup.

    beat ya to it this time fitnessguy

  7. #7
    CARNIVORE's Avatar
    CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    414
    Dbol only is very popular but seriously 500mg of Testosterone for 8-12 weeks will put some size on ya. Adding dbol in the first 4 weeks at 30mg ed will help kick start your run. Don't forget PCT is a must. Good luck and have fun.

  8. #8
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Safest to try one thing first and see how you react to it. Trying to stack 2 or three things you wont know where sides are coming from for sure. Then add 1 compound next time. 400-500mg test e for 10-12 is a good first cycle.

  9. #9
    bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    81
    Yeah I tried a dbol only cycle a few months back. I gained some weight and strength but I lost most of it when i was done with the cycle. People told me I was going to lose most of what I gained but I got the stuff for free so i just thought Id try it out and see how i reacted to it. But thanks for the advice and Ill look into some test for my first cycle, I just need to look around for a good source.

  10. #10
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Quote Originally Posted by bk2718
    I just need to look around for a good source.
    Don't be suprised if you get some PM's from scammers. Keep the fact that you are looking to yourself and private conversations with people you trust.

  11. #11
    triceptor is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Small town in Upstate NY
    Posts
    27
    Hey bro, welcome, My first cycle i started @ 250mg a wk of test e, after 3 weeks i shot up to 800 mg a week, i held this cycle for 6 months, the results were incredible, but like the other bros said, start low to see how you react, alot of guys i know are prone to gyno, luckily im not. Good luck

  12. #12
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by triceptor
    Hey bro, welcome, My first cycle i started @ 250mg a wk of test e, after 3 weeks i shot up to 800 mg a week, i held this cycle for 6 months, the results were incredible, but like the other bros said, start low to see how you react, alot of guys i know are prone to gyno, luckily im not. Good luck
    DO NOT RUN A CYCLE LIKE THAT!!!

  13. #13
    bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    81
    Hey this might be a stupid question but im just learning still...Im prob going to run a 12 week cycle of test anywhere from 250 - 500. right now I have been working really hard for my abs to show, i finally for my 6 pack but with doing this cycle will i still kepe my abs. I know im going to bulk up a good amount, but it I train hard and eat right will that work.

  14. #14
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by bk2718
    Hey this might be a stupid question but im just learning still...Im prob going to run a 12 week cycle of test anywhere from 250 - 500. right now I have been working really hard for my abs to show, i finally for my 6 pack but with doing this cycle will i still kepe my abs. I know im going to bulk up a good amount, but it I train hard and eat right will that work.
    anti e's will help, l dex at .25 mgs ed along with nolva 10 mgs ed will keep a lot of water off, throwing in eq will keep you lean just have a clean diet

  15. #15
    shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by triceptor
    Hey bro, welcome, My first cycle i started @ 250mg a wk of test e, after 3 weeks i shot up to 800 mg a week, i held this cycle for 6 months, the results were incredible, but like the other bros said, start low to see how you react, alot of guys i know are prone to gyno, luckily im not. Good luck
    How about nooooooooooo

  16. #16
    shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by bk2718
    Hey guys, I like the board here, I have learned a lot since I started reading the posts. You guys are very helpful. Ok here is my question....Im trying to decide what to take for my first cycle. Should I just do Test? or should I stack that with something else. Im trying to bulk up now. I am 22 years old, I have been lifting for 5 years but the last year and a half I really been going all out. I gained 20 lbs just from following a diet, taking protein and just working hard. So it has been going good. But right now I just feel like I cant increase my strenth. So if you guys having any ideas that would help me out.
    IMO i would run a test only cycle, say cypionate (i prefer) or enthanate, either one would be fine. Run 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Running cyp or enthanate you will only have to inject twice a week. I would leave out the d-bol for your first cycle and just see how you react. If you eat, sleep, and train properly you will get really good results from a cycle like this. I would run nolvadex as well 10-20mg ed and make sure you do a search on p.c.t.
    Good luck bro.

  17. #17
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by triceptor
    Hey bro, welcome, My first cycle i started @ 250mg a wk of test e, after 3 weeks i shot up to 800 mg a week, i held this cycle for 6 months, the results were incredible, but like the other bros said, start low to see how you react, alot of guys i know are prone to gyno, luckily im not. Good luck

    dont listen to this holligan

  18. #18
    bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    81
    Haha thanks guys...ill keep your guys up to date or what happens.

  19. #19
    jit864 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    44

    start low

    I would seriously start your first couple of cycles at 8 weeks and work your way up to 10 and 12 weeks. Your receptors being new to the stuff will react well.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •