Hunter.S is offline Junior Member

Question Fist time could really use some advice...

I'm 25 and I've been training for 5 years without the help of anabolic steroids and am about to try them for the first time.The guy I'm buying them from suggested Deca and Sustanon for me,and D-bol and Fina for a friend.The prices I've been quoted are :-55c per D-bol (all canadian dollars)
    -$265 for 100ml Fina at 100mg a ml(Finaplix Gold)
    (300 D-bol and one bottle of Fina for friends cycle)
    -$16 a vile Sustanon
    -$265 a bottle of deca
    (not sure the ml,but he recommended two bottles for two months with 3 viles of sus a week)

Now I trust the guy and I'm sure the gear is good,but I was hoping for feedback on the doses and also the price.Any other advice would be appreciated aswell.
    Last edited by Hunter.S; 02-26-2005 at 03:42 PM.

Any sort of advice would be good at this point...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you first cycle should be test only. do a search for first cycles there is alot of info on this . and if the gear is real and safe to buy you tell me what it is worth.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter.S
    I'm 25 and I've been training for 5 years without the help of anabolic steroids and am about to try them for the first time.The guy I'm buying them from suggested Deca and Sustanon for me,and D-bol and Fina for a friend.The prices I've been quoted are :-55c per D-bol (all canadian dollars)
    -$265 for 100ml Fina at 100mg a ml(Finaplix Gold)
    (300 D-bol and one bottle of Fina for friends cycle)
    -$16 a vile Sustanon
    -$265 a bottle of deca
    (not sure the ml,but he recommended two bottles for two months with 3 viles of sus a week)

Now I trust the guy and I'm sure the gear is good,but I was hoping for feedback on the doses and also the price.Any other advice would be appreciated aswell.
    He suggested d-bol and fina to someone jeezus talk about pulling from both ends. dbol is used for putting on sloppy mass (pardon the description lol) and fina is maily used for solid quality gains and in some cases cutting. so i wouldn't recommend that. and deca and sus is not a bad first cycle. id stay with a regular test though like enanthate or cyp. and again a thread was just posted about valopharm finaplex gold. if u can stay away from it other wise make sure u get the lot numbers checked (which is a pain in the ass) to make sure its legit. also post a pic.

Blog Entries
    I only commented on what he should do for his first cycle. I would never recommend something throw a third party. As far as pricing depends on availability trust of the guy you are buying from and if it is legit.

Thanks Full Intensity I appreciate the advice.
    Would you say D-Bol and deca would be better than Sus and Deca?
    And what do you think of D-bol by itself for my friend?or maybe you could recommend something else.He doesn't whant to spend to much,he pretty much is just interested in a bit of a boost.

Blog Entries
    d-bol should be used for a cycle jumpstart for the first 4 max 5 weeks. deca should be run with test so the syst and deca would be ok. like i said your first cycle should be test only

1-12 500mg week
    1-pct 10mg day

if you would like to do the d-bol at it in 1-4 d-bol 30mg day

Thread Information