shadow123 is offline Associate Member

keeping the gains, please look

want to put size/muscle on, but most of all want to keep the gains.i am a person who can eat and eat and train and still not put the weight on, well if i put a little on i find it hard to keep
    so this is my plan to try to keep some weight on myself. and i never do cardio just the weights.

i am going to do deca 400 and sus 500 for 8weeks then wait 2-3 weeks then take clomid .
    please reply if u think this is better than a deca/ primo cycle as i want to keep my gains when ending the cycle.
    i am 26m , 6ft, 73kgs, fat% is9%
    regards.
    i know anabolic review is the best site around so all who look please post your reply.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Here's my choice cycle for the beginner:
    wks 1-10: 500 mg/wk test cyp
    wks 1-10: 400 mg/wk eq
    wks 1-5: 35 mg/ed dbol
    wks 7-12: 50 mg e/d winny
    There is more to putting on muscle then roids! DIET & NUTRTION!! If you want to grow, you have to EAT & EAT!! If you need more calories, have a mouthful of natural peanut butter in between and with your meals!! Protein should be at 2-2.5 grams per pound of bodyweight i.e 180 pnd should eat 360 grams per day!! Aim for a macronutrient ratio of 30-35% from protein, 15-20% from fat, 50-55% from carbs! Your cycle of deca and sust is fine, you could add some dbol (35 mg/ed, wks 1-6) and make it a breadn'butter stack. I wouldn't bother with the primo unless you're cutting (too expensive, hard to get legit stuff, better roid choices). If you want anymore info, PM or email me. Start with what I've posted and work from there! Hope this helped! Good luck bro!

skii96 is offline Member
    i thik a sus/deca cycle is a great beginner cycle. dbol and winny are good too, but add them into your next cycle. also run them for 10 weeks not 8 because they do take a while to kick in. just a thought

4plates is offline Banned
    that looks like a nice cycle to get some good size off of.
    i know a few guys like you,including me that find it very difficult to gain weight.keeping gains isnt hard but...
    if you think by just hitting some gear and tossing a few weights around is going to help,forget it!
    ive seen it happen too many times.guy start hitting steroids and lifting weights and they do actually see some nice gains from it.after the cycle the dont go to the gym anymore thinking,ok,i put on 25 lbs and i feel comfortable.i dont need to go to the gym anymore or eating like a horse anymore and in about 2-3 months they look the exact same way they were before.and they cant understand whats happening."i took clomid,why am i losing my gains".
    it dosent happen that way.
    so if you are seriously looking to keep your gains,which will probably be a good 15-30 lbs from the cycle you proposed,that being said i wish you the best of luck on your cycle.
    also i would add some dbol in the first 4 wk @ 35-50 mg ed.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Just another thought:
    Using ALA (pre, during, post cycle) & clomid post cycle goes without saying. Make sure you keep eating lots while you are on your post cycle therapy !! Keep cals up around 3500-4500 for your size and caloric needs!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    4plates nicely put!!!

you gotta work hard on and off a cycle kids!

thanks for the info guys.
    just going to do the sus, deca clomid
    how much gains do u lose of sus, deca, clomid alsp
    how much gainsdo u lose if u do primo, deca, clomid,
    also after i have finished this course a few mths down the line i may do an other( also for keeping gains)
    has anyone got one got any cycles for this, just a simple one not to many things mixed in together.
    regards shadow123

as any one got any replys?#
    its the last question i want to know at the moment
    please reply regards shadow123

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by IME
    Here's my choice cycle for the beginner:
    wks 1-10: 500 mg/wk test cyp
    wks 1-10: 400 mg/wk eq
    wks 1-5: 35 mg/ed dbol
    wks 7-12: 50 mg e/d winny
    There is more to putting on muscle then roids! DIET & NUTRTION!! If you want to grow, you have to EAT & EAT!! If you need more calories, have a mouthful of natural peanut butter in between and with your meals!! Protein should be at 2-2.5 grams per pound of bodyweight i.e 180 pnd should eat 360 grams per day!! Aim for a macronutrient ratio of 30-35% from protein, 15-20% from fat, 50-55% from carbs! Your cycle of deca and sust is fine, you could add some dbol (35 mg/ed, wks 1-6) and make it a breadn'butter stack. I wouldn't bother with the primo unless you're cutting (too expensive, hard to get legit stuff, better roid choices). If you want anymore info, PM or email me. Start with what I've posted and work from there! Hope this helped! Good luck bro!
    Good choice! Definitely up the Sust/Deca to at least 10 weeks...12 would be even better

Peace

thanks for info
    but that does not answer my question above, remerber i want a simple cycle for keeping gains
    regards

4plates is offline Banned
    bro,concentrate on 1 cycle at a time.

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    Depending on how hard u train and ur protien intake is gonna determain how much gains u keep, if u can get through the phych part of it u should be fine cause remember u will never stay or be as strong as when ur on so dont let it get to ur head!

Thread Information