Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

EQ for a for a first cycle

What kind of gains can be made if someone were HELL bent on using equipoise ? What would be a first timers' dosage/duration for optimal results?

6-3
    11% bf

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it all depends on your diet and training. I highly suggest if youre going to use Eq use some test with it too.

Please recommend a dosage Longhorn. You have been SO amazingly helpful!

I want to use a low amount of test, and make the EQ the primary action agent.

Run this 500mg/wk of test e for 13 weeks and 400 mg/wk of Eq for 12 weeks. Thats what Im about to finish up in a couple of weeks. Its been very very good. No sides, no bloat, good gains about 20 lbs. Unfortunately I came down with the flu last week and lost some of it, but other than that no complaints. Start PCT two weeks after last shot of test. You really need to run the test higher than the Eq. 400mg/wk of Eq is kind of the minimum dosage of Eq to see results

My objective was to use a lower overall amount of the toxic agent, test. So supplementing what would otherwise be good without EQ with EQ would just be MORE toxic version of the exact same thing I was attempting to avoid. Isn't a highly anabolic drug like EQ pretty good? Why do people like the androgenic drugs like test so much?

Do you have AIM? PM me your SN if you can...

thanks

I am Truman25oc @AIM

Is this NOT an accurate page? Please view the gains kept column and find the agents Test-E, Test-P, Durabolin , EQ. This link IS after all a prominently advertised page of this website, ON it's domain, stated by the system administrator. If it's inaccurate, lets change it.

Thanks

http://www.steroid.com/effect.php

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    toxic agent test wtf?????

test isnt toxic. Its quite an amazing compound. All the muscle and features in your body up to this point are from test. Test also is good for libido, sense of well being, and having overall energy, etc. Its not nearly as bad as you think or what some of the steroid profiles say. Those are a outdated. Listen to all vets on the board, theres a reason why everybody takes test!!! I think that most of those sides you read about only come about in high doses (>1g/wk) 500 mg/wk is not a high dose. Besides Eq and test work synergistically together leading to better results.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Is this NOT an accurate page? Please view the gains kept column and find the agents Test-E, Test-P, Durabolin , EQ. This link IS after all a prominently advertised page of this website, ON it's domain, stated by the system administrator. If it's inaccurate, lets change it.

Thanks

http://www.steroid.com/effect.php
    yes those are outdated and besides you'll be able to keep most of your gains with proper PCT

but longhorn i took test and grew an extra arm out of my forehead

Well, its ****ing androgenic ! LMAO Isn't that bad? I kind of regard MPB, Gyno, bloat, and other less common sides to be an indication of it being bad for you. Not like the way DBol is toxic to the liver, but your body reactions to this supplement aren't exactly mild. This is a quote of a test-e page...

"With strong bulking drugs however, the user will generally expect to incur strong side effects and will often just tolerate them."

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    Longhorn is right use test as a base for every cycle you take. It isnt bad at all. I have used up to 1g per week of test and the sides werent bad at all. I like test and EQ together and usually do it right much.

Test does a body good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    but longhorn i took test and grew an extra arm out of my forehead
    really? I need to get some of that test!!! I could lift more if i had an extra arm!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    really? I need to get some of that test!!! I could lift more if i had an extra arm!!!!

gyno and bloat can be prevented with an anti-e! As far as MPB goes, you'll not gonna go bald from one cycle of test. You can always take a DHT blocker if youre really concerned about it. Most of my family is losing their hair and Ive still got mine.

Okay, I am following you. I was already posting my counter argument before I saw yours. I am feeling pretty convinced, and am actually going to do this. Finally, is it wise to start with Test-P until the Test-E kicks in? What would be the process of switching to the Test-E to avoid the frequent jabs THROUGHOUT the cycle.

Again, my gratitude is immeasurable. You are undoubtedly protecting my virgin receptors for the best possible usage, protecting my health, and saving me money and learning from experience. Thank you thank you thank you! Please don't take my adversarial comments as anything but designed to help me balance out my knowledge.

me personally i shave my head going bald would be a blessing less time spent with the clippers

wow truman that's really cool

Thanks Greatone, I mean it. I am aware of how valuable experience-based-knowledge is.

you could kick off with prop, but you'll still have to start with the test e at the same time
    1-4 prop 50-75mg/dya
    1-13 500 mg/wk test e
    1-12 400 mg/wk of Eq

But since youre really concerned about test, I wouldnt kick of with the prop b/c that would be a lot of test in your body the first four weeks. Just stick with test e and Eq, train and eat well, the gains will come. Got PCT?

Funny, I am ALL together on board with doing PCT and anti-E's. Please, what is the BEST ones to use? I will use those, I don't want to take chances. Also, should I not start anti E's until I see problems occurring? Or should I start them immediately?

Its really up to you to decide if you want to start using anti e's right off the bat. Personally I dont take them unless I need them. For PCT read the sticky in the PCT forum. Get some clomid and nolva. Clomid- 300 mg day 1, 100 mg for the next 10 days and 50 mg for ten more days. Run 20 mg of nolva through out PCT. That's just a suggestion. Everybody does it a little differently

triceptor is offline New Member
    I ran a Eq cycle alone for my third cycle ever, not to brong it down but got nothing except for letdown

Okay, just finished buying more roids, and returning a few, LMAO! I discussed with my "pharmacist" and concluded the following (it is also a cycle outlined in "Anabolics 2005" ...

Week 1/2: 250mg EQ / 250mg Test-E
    Week 3/4: 375mg EQ / 375mg Test-E
    Week 5/6: 500mg EQ / 500mg Test-E
    Week 7 : 250mg EQ / 250mg Test-E

Nolvadex on hand (20mg pills) in case I need them.

Does anyone have a big concern with this cycle?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Yeah... you aren't running the EQ long enough, and you don't have to ramp your doses like that.

Run 500 mg test EW and 400 mg EQ every week. Test for 13, EQ for 12.

You can take nolva at 10mg ED throughout the cycle if gyno is a concern, or you could just sit on them unless you get gyno symptoms.

Peace

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    test is not toxic. get that out of your head!

Thread Information