Thread: Deca or E.Q???

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member

Question Deca or E.Q???

I'm gonna stack something with my test,I'm just not sure what would be best......
    I'm 25years old 6'1inches tall 190lbs low body fat(I have a hard time gaining weight and water retention is not an issue)I've been training for five years and really hard for the last year.My strength is high but I don't get bigger....I was thinking Deca but I get mixed reviews on this site,maybe E.Q i dunno.need advice...P.S I've read alot of newbie threads and still would like some advice.Thanks....
    Last edited by Hunter.S; 02-28-2005 at 11:13 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    have you looked at your diet first??

rager is offline Member
    I would throw some Deca in this time. Im on the same cycle now ( plus 4 weeks dibol) and Im putting some descent weight on. Eq is a bit more for cutting, but if your trying to add weight you need to eat like a horse regardless of Roid choice. Good luck bro..

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    in your case i would go with Deca , and make sure you are taking in enough calories

triceptor is offline New Member
    How much test E are you using, i suggest if your not pron to gyno, at least 1000mg a wk

Quote Originally Posted by triceptor
    How much test E are you using, i suggest if your not pron to gyno, at least 1000mg a wk
    you don't even know how many cycles he has ran and you suggest a gram?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Without question, you want deca . I've done both and i love deca. Eq has a bit more subtle results in my opinion. A stack of test e @ 500mg/wk and deca @400mg/wk will make you happy. You should have no problem breaking 200 lbs and keeping it. Run the doses a bit higher if you want but that is a good solid mass gainer.

Thanks for the replies,I appreciate them.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I'm also in the same situation. I'm going to take test e @750 a week, and I cant decide between deca 300 weekly, or eq 300 weekly.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca and test in your first cycle will blow you up...i would go with deca, that was my first cycle.....loved it! Put on soo much mass ans strong as phuck

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Would 750 test 500mg EQ and 500mg deca be over kill? I dont see many bros running EQ and DECA in the same cycle....

Oceans7 is offline Junior Member
    Bump. I just started 500test and 400deca (dbol wk 1-4) ... would it be any good to add 300EQ? I've got it on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceans7
    Bump. I just started 500test and 400deca (dbol wk 1-4) ... would it be any good to add 300EQ? I've got it on hand.
    yea if uve got it u should def. use it...im running a very similar cycle now only with higher doses..

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    yea if uve got it u should def. use it...im running a very similar cycle now only with higher doses..

no..it would not be good to use it.....this is obviously his first cycle.....he should really only be doing test, but test/deca if he wants to run 2 things

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Whoah I am a bit surprised to hear comments suggesting Deca over EQ. Its a medically proven fact EQ has more positive effects than Deca with less occurance of any negative side effects. It dramatically increases your appetite and you said you are looking to gain mass so "Dramatically increasing your appetite" is what you are looking for.

Check out this link and look under EQ and you will see what I am talking about.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

So in short if you can get it ALWAYS choose EQ over deca during the offseason. For obvious reasons increased appetite is counter intuitive during the diet.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    you got the same stats i do 6'1 190, my first cylce of test/eq i was 160, now 190 it worked great, no side effects so far, and eq sure does make me eat.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    from what i've read and from the people i know, EQ has had the best results with the minimum sides. i've just heard too much bad about deca . not that it hasn't been fine for some. diet and your pct will play a huge part

Mutant is offline Banned
    I prefer EQ, and like said above, it helps you stay eating.

I'm starting to think E.Q is a much better drug...Bigger appetite,Low sides
    But what are the gains like?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter.S
    I'm starting to think E.Q is a much better drug...Bigger appetite,Low sides
    But what are the gains like?
    They are not rapid like what test will give you, instead they are quality hard muscle.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triceptor
    sounds like a lot to me....JMO.

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    personally i would go with eq over deca anyday expecially while bulking.Your gains will be more solid,and you WILL be hungry.With eq i find its not as harsh on my body and i will not bloat with it,and recovery is musch easier.While on eq my pumps are through the roof,and vascular like no other.I will always preach eq over deca.

Quote Originally Posted by jay-d
    personally i would go with eq over deca anyday expecially while bulking.Your gains will be more solid,and you WILL be hungry.With eq i find its not as harsh on my body and i will not bloat with it,and recovery is musch easier.While on eq my pumps are through the roof,and vascular like no other.I will always preach eq over deca.
    Have u ran Deca in a cyle before?

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Whoah I am a bit surprised to hear comments suggesting Deca over EQ. Its a medically proven fact EQ has more positive effects than Deca with less occurance of any negative side effects. It dramatically increases your appetite and you said you are looking to gain mass so "Dramatically increasing your appetite" is what you are looking for.

Check out this link and look under EQ and you will see what I am talking about.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

So in short if you can get it ALWAYS choose EQ over deca during the offseason. For obvious reasons increased appetite is counter intuitive during the diet.
    this is why i chose to run EQ this cycle over deca. I am running 750mg cypionate with 400-500 mg EQ,,,not sure yet. I will be running dbol 1-4 and tapering off cycle with prop so i hit my PCT strong. Anyway i have deca on hand too so next cycle i may stack them all three and see what happens...but for this cycle im keepin it light. Good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Have u ran Deca in a cyle before?
    not sure as to your motives behind this question bro,i kinda feel like you are trying to call me out.Reguardless of your motives, Yes i have run deca before.Matter of fact i will probally incorperate it in my next cycle at a low dose for my joints.(When i run tren and win my joints start to stiffen up)I am not totally against deca,but when someone has test and want to stack one or the other i will say eq.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    **** does anyone even use deca anymore?! Wonder why such a bad rep? Everyone seems to be jumping on the EQ bandwagon!

sounds like guys are still 50/50

How about this for a deciding factor I only wanna run an 8 week cycle.
    I've heard that E.Q shouldn't be run for less than 12.?

well if you are only going to go 8 weeks, go with test prop. and NPP. Shorter esters, so you will get the most out of it in a shorter time.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Would 750 test 500mg EQ and 500mg deca be over kill? I dont see many bros running EQ and DECA in the same cycle....
    Deca and Eq are simaler etsers and you would wasting your time taking them together. Stick with Deca/test or Eq/test... Got it homeboy

Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Deca and Eq are simaler etsers and you would wasting your time taking them together. Stick with Deca/test or Eq/test... Got it homeboy
    that is the theory.Iknow several people who stack deca and eq on a regular basis,and love it.I will not advise it to anyone only because i havent done it myself to know the results first hand

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    which is better to minimize bloat(water retention) and to assist in bf reductions with 100 mg of prop.. deca or eq??

Quote Originally Posted by jay-d

not sure as to your motives behind this question bro,i kinda feel like you are trying to call me out.Reguardless of your motives, Yes i have run deca before.Matter of fact i will probally incorperate it in my next cycle at a low dose for my joints.(When i run tren and win my joints start to stiffen up)I am not totally against deca,but when someone has test and want to stack one or the other i will say eq.
    no need to get defensive at all bro. The only reason I ask is because i am trying to figure out of i want to run deca or eq with the Test E i have. not calling u out at all. enough about me.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Just from my reading it seems that deca = bulk eq = cutting

Either way you are still increasing your test levels. Everyone will react different to various AAS.

Now, just ask yourself what your goals are. Simple, said and done right.

I am say medium build 5-10, 225lb and I want to cut some bf off while gaining some LBM. I'm stocking up...for medical research purposes only of course. I am in no way promoting the use of AAS

1-10 Test E 500mg
    1-4 Dbol 40mg
    1-2 eq front load 600mg
    3-10 eq 400mg
    1-10 Nolvadex
    12-14 Clomid

Here is a decent cutting cycle as well

1-12 EQ 600MG
    1-12 TEST E 500MG
    10-15 WINSTROL 50MG/DAILY
    Nolvadex and clomid for PCT

HTH, RIG

jkour211 is offline Banned
    could one drop the win and still cut big rig

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I have heard a lot about Eq as a cutter, but with the inherent appetite gains that come with it, this does not make sense to me. The idea that Eq is good while cutting may come from the way it increases vascularity, but I am gonna use it to bulk.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    "best results with boldenone are seen when a user front-loads. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 300-400 mg/week for the remaining 8-10 weeks" quote form bodybuilding.com
    Is this true or wat, I'm gonna start my cycle soon n thinkin if i should front load the eq. Anyones feedback form experience would b apprieated

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    "best results with boldenone are seen when a user front-loads. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 300-400 mg/week for the remaining 8-10 weeks" quote form bodybuilding.com
    Is this true or wat, I'm gonna start my cycle soon n thinkin if i should front load the eq. Anyones feedback form experience would b apprieated
    I would also like to know...

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    my vote is for EQ.....

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    could one drop the win and still cut big rig
    If I hadn't done the win before I would start off with just eq and test e. Then if you feel froggy throw the win in on your next cycle if you had trouble acheiving your goals before. HTH, Rig

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter.S
    I'm gonna stack something with my test,I'm just not sure what would be best......
    I'm 25years old 6'1inches tall 190lbs low body fat(I have a hard time gaining weight and water retention is not an issue)I've been training for five years and really hard for the last year.My strength is high but I don't get bigger....I was thinking Deca but I get mixed reviews on this site,maybe E.Q i dunno.need advice...P.S I've read alot of newbie threads and still would like some advice.Thanks....
    sounds like your diet bro, i asked the same sort of question a few weeks ago, my strengh was through the roof but my diet wasnt too good so i have hardly gained any weight.

Thread Information