Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Test-E and EQ, please review my plan...

Okay, just finished buying more roids, and returning a few, LMAO! I discussed with my "pharmacist" and concluded the following (it is also a cycle outlined in "Anabolics 2005" ...

Week 1/2: 250mg EQ / 250mg Test-E
    Week 3/4: 375mg EQ / 375mg Test-E
    Week 5/6: 500mg EQ / 500mg Test-E
    Week 7 : 250mg EQ / 250mg Test-E

Nolvadex on hand (20mg pills) in case I need them.

Please, no opinion suppression! I want to hear all thoughts! Thanks so much...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    no. dont pyramid your doses. pick a dose and keep it. 7wks is going to be about a waste with EQ. the test should be ran at least 10wks. EQ shold really be ran 12, but drop the eq.

also, do you have your diet and training ready? do you have clomid for PCT? what anti-estrogen are you going to run during your cycle (during, not on hand)?

what about 10 weeks at 250 for each? or 11?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    250mg of EQ wont do sh!t
    and 10 weeks doesnt sound too good either
    you need at least 12

buy more roids dude

I have my diet planned at 4000-4500 I'm planning on using tamoxifeno, ha ha. As far as the workout, I hear 5 days a week, focusing on one body part per day planned.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    You aren't working out already?

Your're just gonna juice and show up in the gym?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i am on test and EQ right now as well

4000-4500 calories is good, as long as your not eaten trash
    try eating 9 cups of quaker oats oatmeal with water a day - you'll get so big (muscular) you wont know what happend to you

i find working out every other day, not on a per week basis, works best....
    such as 1 day do all PUSHING exercizes you can think of (upper body), 1 day off, 1 day do all LEG exercizes, 1 day off, then do a day of all pulling exercizes you can think

try to do abs and cardio on the days you rest

needle is offline Senior Member
    Man thats got to be the worst cycle ive seen for a while now lol!!!
    How about this;
    wk 1-13 test E OR C at 500mg
    wk 1-12 EQ 400 mg!!!!
    Go with that, pyramid is long gone!!!!!!!!!!

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I am on 325mg Test E alone for my first cycle and am liking the results.

I am only 4 weeks into it and already I have more definition, strength, and endurance in the gym. Have already had comments. My next cycle will be similar...low dosage of test with 400-500mg of EQ, finished with winstrol .

I plan on the smaller gains over longer period approach, but thats just me

its your first cycle. drop the eq run the test anywhere from around 350-500mg for 10wks. take nolvadex (tamaxofen) every day, not just hold it on hand. many effects of estrogen are not visible.

i think everyone has been telling you this for the last 3 threads you have posted. it seems like you are trying to talk everyone into agreeing with what you want to do, instead of listening to the right things to do.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    its your first cycle. drop the eq run the test anywhere from around 350-500mg for 10wks. take nolvadex (tamaxofen) every day, not just hold it on hand. many effects of estrogen are not visible.

i think everyone has been telling you this for the last 3 threads you have posted. it seems like you are trying to talk everyone into agreeing with what you want to do, instead of listening to the right things to do.
    I think he would even do good on 250mg/week. A friend started the cycle with me but on 250...he is getting good results as well. He is smaller though, around 180 pounds and pretty lean.

true, he probally would, i just personally wouldnt use much less than 350 though. i dont think the pros outweigh the cons

Okay, in Anabolics 2005 (the bible) one of the "first cycle" suggestions is:

weeks 2-11 250mg EQ
    weeks 1-11 250mg Test-E

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW

weeks 2-11 250mg EQ
    weeks 1-11 250mg Test-E
    Who cares what Anabolics 2005 suggests, go with the advise you're getting here.

weeks 2-11 250mg EQ
    weeks 1-11 250mg Test-E
    Is this getting old to anyone else???

We've all suggested the right way to do it 250mg at first will work but why not use a little more, just like BILLY- B- said!
    DO it the way you like, but most of the guys will suggest closly to what I said!!!
    Good luck

I understand that you find my questions to be aging... fine! BUT, remember, no one explains WHY you wouldn't do EQ during a first cycle, and no one explains WHY you'd want to do 500mg Test as opposed to something LESS androgenic , and MORE anabolic ... and no one explains WHY 350mg is the LOWEST suggested option. If I could get an explanation of that I think this topic would be concluded for me.

Look ... all of you, remember ONE thing. People who do one cycle of Test and have BAD sides DON'T lurk around in steroid forums for much longer than that time required to post one account of their experience and they are done with this, for life. You all probably have genetics or dispositions that respond favorably. Congratulations. For me however, this will be an adventure in to the unknown, and anyone who thinks they know, IS MYOPIC! You can ONLY speculate. For those of you who have taken the time to help me with this, I THANK YOU, and I mean that with sincerity. The bottom line is, I am looking to be informed about the choices I am making to the extent that I understand what the risks are, and which are avoidable, and which are not. And finally, this IS called ANABOLIC review forum, NOT Androgenic review forum. It DOES seem like one is generally preferred over the other? I have YET to hear ANYONE respond to this questions... WHY DO I WANT ANDROGENICS IN MY SYSTEM when primarily ANABOLIC drugs are available?

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Truman, most guys on this forum(inc. myself) want others to learn from their past mistakes, any advice you are given is based on other more informed members experiences. Listen to what everyone has to say and it will serve you well for your first cycle.

Better yet, I'll reiterate the same thing all of you say and make my SELF the authority!

400mg EQ / 500mg Test-E ... 12 weeks!

Respect my authority! Don't ask me why!

Respect my authori tae!

I mean jeez, the broken record thing gets old. I got the point about that combo, but now, the questions that are INCLUDED in my posts sure could be addressed... simply put, WHY!?

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Ok mate heres my reasons why.........research and you will find out why you need to run more test than eq....why you should run the test for 12wks and the eq for 11....why you should take nolva every day.....Id give you all the info but your better off finding it yourself........as for doses ive run a cycle on 250mg test/wk and saw only modest gains whereas when ive cycled with 400-500mg test i have seen some very nice gains.

Britguy is offline Banned
    the pillock is beyond help, he doesn't wanna listen

<<<<<<<<<<<<<END OF THREAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DUDE! That is SO opposite the point (Britguy) ... I exactly DO want to listen. The problem is that the chat rooms DIRECTLY conflict with the things the anabolic info sites and steroid profiles say! You say do my own research, do you have any idea how MUCH research I've done? I can supply you with links to 10 websites that I can answer questions about from memory, and I guarantee 100% accuracy. I have been researching this for 4 months now, the ENTIRE time. But from reading at Anabolic websites, I felt that a modest hormone like Deca , Primo or EQ would be adequate to give me a rate of improvement that I wanted while keeping the sides to a minimum. I read a MULTITUDE of posts on chat forums, and concluded that I was in a minority group because you guys here talk about 40 pounds of muscle like it's a base. To me, if I had 40 pounds of muscle more than what I have now, I would feel a bit freekish. I don't judge those who do want it, I just don't want that for ME. Given my smaller goals, I was shocked that people here STILL said, Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. My requests for explanaitions were never comprehensive enough for me to understand the MOTIVE of their plight. I understand they have experience, that is WHY I am asking. But I feel the analogy of this is; I asked a group of people how to add, and they told me the answer to a single addition problem, without explaining the rules or policies they are following in generating that answer. Now all I want to know is, is the point of taking a minimum of Test-E at 500 because indogenous test production is about 75mg x week, and if you're going to shut your nuts off, you may as well (since you're guaranteed at LEAST that side) to go ahead and grab some good results while going through it? Don't the other sides get amplified as well? What if I only hoped to gain 8-10 quality pounds per cycle? Why is it that ANDROGENIC compounds like Test are so acceptable to people when there are primarily anabolic things out there?

PLEASE, just answer those questions. I have asked them 1000 times, yes. But NO one has answered them, so I will KEEP asking them until I get a response.

Thank you.

Finally, if I take Test or Test and EQ, can I also take accutane at the same time?

I see no ones eager to satisfy my thirst for knowledge... Thanks.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    do a search on acutane.. there are tons of post about it

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    i can t believe i just read that whole thread,

just for shiots n giggles--what are your specs

age--weight--goals---it might help a lil

KILLLLLAAAAAAAA

30 years old
    195 pounds
    6-3
    11% BF

Thanks for your time Killa

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Everyone responds differntly. I have read for a first cycle try one compound, 2nd cycle add one that will compliments the first one. If you have to many compound in your first cycle and get really bad sides how will you know witch to blame. Some guys gain well on low amounts other dont find what works for you. Its not like this will be your only cycle. On the accutane ? im on it right now and researched cycling while on it, NO Orals and if you do injects only it is really hard on the liver so i just might wait it out.
    Last edited by Dozerd; 02-27-2005 at 09:31 PM.

I am injecting only. So is it still not recommended?

And finally, would it be an acceptable cycle to do:

week 1-12 Test-E 400mg
    week 1-11 EQ 300mg

Thanks

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    The worst thing that could happen is your liver shutting down. Accutane is very very hard on the liver. Im on 60mg a day. My acne came up post cycle so maybe run the accutane post cycle. My liver values came back ok 6-7weeks post cycle when the Dr put me on it. I get a blood test in two weeks i am interrested what the say after one month of accutane. Oh it works well after 2 weeks my ish is drying out big time.

I intend to do 20mg throughout the process. I don't have acne now, and if I start drying out my oil glands, by the time they're going to start over producing they should have been roughly shut down. Also, I heard that the acne is in part caused by the hormones causing the BACTERIA to grow...?

week 1-12 Test-E 400mg
    week 1-11 EQ 300mg

Thanks
    Go with that buddy that looks good!!! BUt you could run it at a higher mg!
    As far as you were saying about the people about bad experinces with AS and "most" dont ever use again or arent on FOURMS!!! Your talking to somebody whos went through bad experinces first hand and im still in the game!
    AS

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I intend to do 20mg throughout the process. I don't have acne now, and if I start drying out my oil glands, by the time they're going to start over producing they should have been roughly shut down. Also, I heard that the acne is in part caused by the hormones causing the BACTERIA to grow...?
    Bro, unless you are prone to acne, I wouldn't even bother with accutane. Accutane has some pretty bad sides for some people, and you really arent on a heavy cycle that would justify the use of accutane for preventative measures. I would just keep clean, go tanning, and use some kind of transdermal measure like benzaclin.
    Last edited by BeerBaron; 02-28-2005 at 12:37 PM.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Too much testosterone in some of the people replying =)

Seriously 500mg test E is a great beginner stack. Its not aggressive and its not ultra conservative either. The issue with EQ is simply people usually respond really well to 3 - 400mg per week however the absolute best results with EQ are when you front load the first week with 600 - 800mg and continue with a set amount every week after. People are absolutely right that pyramiding is long gone. 500mg of EQ is great. it may be more than you would respond really well to however the benefit of EQ is far superior than Deca and you will achieve good things.

If you are prone to acne I really suggest that you use a natural ocean sponge every time you take a shower to exfoliate your skin and keep the pores clear from excess oil build up. That took care of everything for me and I no longer need or use anything other than soap, ocean sponge and elbow grease.

Good luck

Britguy is offline Banned
    just run 400-500mg of test pw to start off with for 12 weeks, i don''t believe the need for Polypharmacy on a first cycle (if it is) if you are prone to acne then id use a minimum dose of test to first see 1) if you can grow on that, and 2) to minmise sides like acne, water retention and gyno. Don't forget 10-20mg of Nolvadex throughout and the use of Clomid (if you wish) for your PCT - a lot of peoples acne seems to flare up during PCT so you may not wish to run Clomid - its up to you

The way i see it, your making a mountain out of a molehill, your making it sound more complicated than it should be, research is good but enjoy the prospect of growing on the LEAST amount of gear to start with, post your diet in diet forum also to make sure you got eerything planned out ok

Cat260, You are the MAN! Thanks... And what about the Tamaxofin? Can I run that during my cycle? or should i just wait until I detect a symptom? Also, I have taken accutane before - 40mg per day, and it wasn't bad, just dry lips/skin. No biggie. At 20mg ED I expect to hardly notice I'm on it. I'm running the Test/EQ at 500mg/400mg weekly, although the first injection was a little light... 400/375, respectively.

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Cat260, You are the MAN! Thanks... And what about the Tamaxofin? Can I run that during my cycle? or should i just wait until I detect a symptom? Also, I have taken accutane before - 40mg per day, and it wasn't bad, just dry lips/skin. No biggie. At 20mg ED I expect to hardly notice I'm on it. I'm running the Test/EQ at 500mg/400mg weekly, although the first injection was a little light... 400/375, respectively.
    Yes run the nolve every day(just like billy said sometimes estrogen levels are high and you dont know).If you start to bloat or nips get a little itchy then up it 10-20mgs more,no big deal.your cycle should look something like this 1-12 eq 400-500/week ( i assume you will use it since you already have it) 1-13 test 400-500/week nolva throughout the whole cycle.Then start pct around week15.(nolva+clomid)

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member

week 1-12 Test-E 400mg
    week 1-11 EQ 300mg

Thanks
    i am runnning that same cycle right now. about 4 full weeks in and im starting to notice some good gains. i am running 10mg of nolvadex ed, and plan to add 50 mg of winny ed from weeks 10-14 5 weeks total. have been getting some comments this week and its reasuring me that everything is going good. i have been loosing some weight, so i dont know exactly how much ive gained, but ive put about 3/4 of an inch on my bis. i think that you will have some good gains with test e at 400 ew and eq at 300 ew. be sure to split the injections up 2 times per week. also eat alot and get some bannanas lol good luck

Thread Information