Peakcondition is offline New Member

HELP! I made a mistake in my first cycle

I worked so carefully to make sure I ordered exactly what I needed to follow one of the beginner cycles on here. I received the dBol 5mg pills and started taking them and just today (after 5 days of taking 40mg/day, 8 pills) that I did the math wrong and didn't order enough to get me through an 8 week program...I only have 8 DAYS left at this rate. I have a lot of questions for you all:
    What would you do? First of all, should I space them out and order more...would taking 20mg a day do me any good? Should I stop cold turkey or ween myself off to come to a stop in the next few days and then start back up when I'm replennished? However, I'm taking Deca and Sustanon also...should I be taking dBol with those? I'm really not feeling much after 5 days and I thought by now I'd start feeling at least a pump or something. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just finish them off since if you can't get anymore. D-bol is a waste uless you get it cheap IMO.
    *Edit* you shouldn't do 8 weeks of d-bol anyway...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope you started the sust and deca the same time you started taking the dball? Dball isnt typically taken for more than 4-6 weeks to kick off a cycle. Most people dont run them the whole time they are running other gear such as deca and sust in your case.

Yes, I started the deca and sustanon at the same time. So you think dBol is a waste? I was originally going to do dBol for 7 weeks tapering off in weeks 5-7. I just want this first cycle to good. Without the dBol, I'll just be injecting Sust once a week and Deca once a week. Is that enough for some good first-time gains? Should I ween off of the dBol--if I have 8 days left, should days 5-8 be progressively less dosage for some reason? My Deca weens off toward the end, too before a few Nolvadex at the end.

Thank you very much for your help.

AnaboliKboy is offline New Member
    It doesnt sound like your completely sure about what your doing. How long do you plan to cycle and how much gear do you have (mg/ml)?

seanw is offline Banned
    Four weeks of dbol is enough the start your cycle. Never do more than five weeks. how much sust and deca are you takeing. Are you only going to run them for eight weeks ? Thats not enough, it should be between 10 and 12 weeks. What are you doing for PCT ?

toolman is offline Banned
    OK bro, your cycle ius all wrong. FIrst, the only reason anyone does dbol is for a kick start before the deca and sust kicks in. No need to run it more than four weeks. Next, alot of guys are going to tell you you have to shoot sust every other day and while that is true to gain max benefit from the prop ester, you can still make nice gains as a virgin. Just use what dbol you have and dont sweat it as all dbol really does is bloat you with water. What kind of ant-e's, anti-progesterone and PTC do you have lined up. I ask as this cycle does not sound as though it was started understanding what each compound is and does.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont ween off the deca at the end. keep the dosage constant throughout the cycle. What doses are you taking? What are you doing for PCT?

Thanks for all your help, everyone. Here's exactly what I'm doing...
    week 1 250mg Sust, 40mg Dbol per day and 200mg of Deca
    week 2 250mg Sust, 40mg Dbol per day and 300mg of Deca
    week 3 250mg Sust, 40mg Dbol per day and 300mg of Deca
    week 4 250mg Sust, 40mg Dbol per day and 400mg of Deca
    week 5 250mg Sust, 30mg Dbol per day and 400mg of Deca
    week 6 250mg Sust, 20mg Dbol per day and 400mg of Deca
    week 7 250mg Sust, 300mg of Deca
    week 8 250mg Sust, 200mg of Deca
    Nolvadex at the end, but I'm not sure what dosage, yet or when to start for maximum use.
    thanks you guys. I'm really surprised how helpful you've all been!

seanw is offline Banned
    You shouldnt pyramid the deca AND the deca dose should be lower than the Test not higher. I dont think you are running enough Sust either. Also how often are you doing the sust ? It should be EOD or at the very least twice a week. IMO the cycle isnt long enough for maximum gains. I would do this if you can get more sust and deca.

Finish off the DBOL
    wk 1-12 500mg/week sust shot either EOD or twice a week
    wk 1-11 400mg/week Deca shot twice a week

PCT starts 14 days after your last shot of Sust
    Day 1 300 mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100 mg Clomid
    Day12-31 50 mg Clomid
    Day 1-31 20mg Nolvadex

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    how often are you doing the sust ? It should be EOD
    Yaup.