Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help!!

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    how does allah feel about steroids?

What kind question is that?

tvd220 is offline Member
    its not "uncalled for" its a question, dont be too sensative and political correct. Im currious because he has islam on his website, and most muslims are very strict what goes in their body, and as could be considered something impure. so i wanted to use this to broaden my knowelge on other cultures and religious tolerances

tvd220 is offline Member
    didnt mean to insult anybody, i am just use to being around different cultures so i may talk to openly about things....or maybe it was just too much dbol . sorry for any feelings i hurt.

But its a slight change change of topic. "uncalled for" I never said that so how can you quote me on something I never typed?

Thats why I asked what kinda question was that because I was curious to what you ment by that.

and if you already know that they are strict. Then it sounds to me more like a personal question to him not to his "religious tolerances" or his "culture" IMO.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Dude, thats just uncalled for...
    thats who i was referring to. Not you. but anyway, thanx for being currious about my question, i wanted to know how muslims feel about steroid use , because i know cristians seem mostly to be aggainst it and muslims are more strict but you never know. i guess he is not even reading all of this. so do you understand now?

thats who i was referring to. Not you. but anyway, thanx for being currious about my question, i wanted to know how muslims feel about steroid use, because i know cristians seem mostly to be aggainst it and muslims are more strict but you never know. i guess he is not even reading all of this. so do you understand now?
    yeah I Understand. Do understand that the question was a little off topic?
    It came across the wrong way because it is an ignorent question.
    You said you know they are strict. So there for u know. I still think you were trying to be funny JMO.

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea it was off topic, but thats nothing new for this forum. It was not an ignorant question, but maybe an inapropiate question considering the subject of the thread. They are strict, but i really wasnt sure of their or even his feelings of AS with reflection to allah. And he never even answered so im am going to save this kind of question to ask someone in person so i dont insult anybody. And yes it was supposed to be kinda funny too, because of how direct the question was. So i hope this clears it up Brew, no hard feelings.

sunnyneedle is offline Junior Member
    what are steroids ?.....what do they use to make them?........whats in steroids?...................my buddy told me nuthing..........he just told me to use them to bult muscle........
    Last edited by sunnyneedle; 02-27-2005 at 04:43 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyneedle
    what are steroids?.....what do they use to make them?
    OK.. you don't know what steroids are or what is in them but you want to inject yourself with them...

No offense bro, but its guys like you that are the reason steroids are illegal.

LEARN --> http://www.thepumpingstation.com/steroids.html

sunnyneedle is offline Junior Member
    thanx for the link man......i am reading it......

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I just had another mild aneurysm from readin sunnyneedles post.

yea it was off topic, but thats nothing new for this forum. It was not an ignorant question, but maybe an inapropiate question considering the subject of the thread. They are strict, but i really wasnt sure of their or even his feelings of AS with reflection to allah. And he never even answered so im am going to save this kind of question to ask someone in person so i dont insult anybody. And yes it was supposed to be kinda funny too, because of how direct the question was. So i hope this clears it up Brew, no hard feelings.
    Yaeh bro no hard feeling was just speaking my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information