wolfeman28 is offline New Member

need some advice....

Ok so I'm on my 4th week of my cycle..... Here is what it consists of-

8 week cycle
    500mg Test-E/w
    400mg deca /w
    20mg dbol ed for 2 w
    10mg nolva ed

Now the guy i went through to get my gear was recommended by about 10 people. My dbol and nolva is shady looking, came in store bought capsuls and looked like coffe grounds in both the nlva and dbol pills. i opened both of them up and tasted them, they both tasted like chocolate. i emailed the source and he said they were cut with protein powder. didnt make sense to me. so i emailed some of the guys that recommmended the source and they say thats how theirs was and it was real. so i started my cycle thinking the gear was real. well after the first 2 weeks i wasnt noticing anything. no side effects, no water retention, no nothing(im on week 4 now, and i have gained 2lbs but i beleive its due to my increase in food intake). so last week i went to a drug testing lab and had them do a drug test on me to check for anabolic steroids in my system. the test came back negative. as much as i want to keep going with my cycle, the gear i have is obviouslly fake. should i finish it off just in case? i mean could what im taking not show up on a test? and should i report the source as a scammer? everyone else taht goes through him says he is legit, but maybe he just ripped me off being a newbie? any insight would be helpful. id hate to keep injecting myself with plain old oil for nothing.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    sorry bro but seems like uv been scammed, get ur money back or get him to send legit gear or report ur source as a scammer

creepS is offline Banned
    test takes 4-5 weeks to kick in but did you test all of your gear or only dbol ?

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    that f-ing sucks man

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    they might not have tested you right, should of tested the gear instead.

wolfeman28 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    they might not have tested you right, should of tested the gear instead.
    Yeah i was thinking about that but the cost of getting all the gear would have been alot more thatn the drug test I got. I tried emailing the source and he says the stuff is legit but who knows. im just going to stop my cycle and take my losses. Just need to find a better source now.... Thanks.....

Thread Information