mfotino82 is offline Junior Member

steroids and drugs

how dangerous is it to do drugs, i.e. cocain, weed, alcohol, while on steroids ?

I think you aready know that answer......

Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82
    how dangerous is it to do drugs, i.e. cocain, weed, alcohol, while on steroids?
    You gotta understand that what we do is serious stuff here..no matter how light or heavy the cycle is we want to remain as healthy as possible..adding more foriegn material that is harmful to your body is no good..Now i'm sure a drink or 2 wont be bad but if your on an oral part of the cycle just stay away..Plus why damper your results..Weed?????hmmmm...Although I heard alcohol is worse than weed...I know Arnold used to smoke weed. I believe it was to help him relax and get ready for the next workout..anything else forget aboooouuuuuutttt it....jmho

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82
    how dangerous is it to do drugs, i.e. cocain, weed, alcohol, while on steroids?
    Like I said in a similar thread yesterday, I did coke when I was younger and it made my heart want to explode. Now imagine you are on steroids , and now imagine you are working out on a hard set. Combine those three and you're asking for your heart to blow out of your chest.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Like I said in a similar thread yesterday, I did coke when I was younger and it made my heart want to explode. Now imagine you are on steroids , and now imagine you are working out on a hard set. Combine those three and you're asking for your heart to blow out of your chest.

ive done that.....probally not smart though .

rec drug threads arn't allowed either. You will probally get flammed ....then this will be locked .

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    No talk of rec drugs man. Mixing rec drugs and performace enhancing drugs is a bad idea, you'll only hurt yourself. Case closed.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are doing steroids ond working out, my guess is you are trying to better
    your self. so why take the other garbage and hinder gains. its a choice
    one or the other. personaly i think no good comes ot of rec drugs. so why bother

Thread Information