wonderboy_190 is offline New Member

Moneygram concern

Just opened a moneygram account online using real name, address, banking info, etc. sent some $ and about 5 minutes later I get a phone call message wanting me to confirm the transaction!!! Is this normal??? Luckily I was in the bathroom when they called the house....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its normal for a first time transaction. There are just verifying that you are the one who is making the transactions.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

That was weird. I called them and they asked me if this was a purchase. I said yes, I bought something off eBay. They told me there is a big scam from this country and customers aren't getting anything, empty boxes, etc. They canceled my transaction and told me if I wanted to do it again, I would need to go into an office to resend.... Anybody heard of this.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    never herd of that but forget it. Just go to an office and send from there. I neve tell them jack about my purchase. If they ask me if I know the person I say "Yes!" If they ask what I am purchasing I tell them that "It is some products for my business" anf that I know the owner.
    Some times when they ask about the signature waiver. I tell them that the guy or gal has multiple employees who pick up the money for him so the test question is all they need.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thx, bro..

Thread Information