Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90

    british dragon cyp and..

    how clean is british dragon gear as compared to Qv, and others, does the pain in the injections as bad as Qv?

  2. #2
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    better in every way than qv or other mexivet gear.

  3. #3
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    u get quite alot of bd gear overhear always use it myself if i cn get it,the only thing i find a pain in the ass is the bd prop.

  4. #4
    Swellin Guest
    Prop is usually the most painfull gear. BD prop is like injecting bactereostatic water...you feel nothing. So yes, BD is smoother than QV. I would choose BD over QV every time.

  5. #5
    yooo's Avatar
    yooo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    430
    Human Grade vs. Veteranarian Grade --- whole different ball park

  6. #6
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Prop is usually the most painfull gear. BD prop is like injecting bactereostatic water...you feel nothing. So yes, BD is smoother than QV. I would choose BD over QV every time.
    You say bd prop is pain less I will be running it at the end of my cycle. I was afraid that it was going to more pain full then my andropen

  7. #7
    yikes!!'s Avatar
    yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    doin big thangz!
    Posts
    264
    love BD

  8. #8
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    You say bd prop is pain less I will be running it at the end of my cycle. I was afraid that it was going to more pain full then my andropen
    I felt absolutely no pain with it at all. Some of the smoothest gear availible.

  9. #9
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I felt absolutely no pain with it at all. Some of the smoothest gear availible.
    you just made my day thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •