timeismoney is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up New Member intro and quick question..

Hey guys first off just wanted to say whats up. Been educated on AS for three years and am currently in graduate school with a degree in exercise physiology and a minor in kinesiology. I've been lifting forever, but really started studying religously when I was 17 about training. I am a CSCS and PES looking to graduate in the next year and a half from grad school and work as a strength trainer and physical therapist. The info I get from this site gets better every day, but I have one question I was wondering if someone could help me out with since I am unfamiliar with this product and would like to educate myself.

First off some stats: I am 6' 2" 230 pounds with 6-7% bodyfat (high for me, but am currently bulking) and am 24 years old.

My question is about clenbuterol . The Clen 30 ML 200mcg /ML I found would last how long on a cycle. Without giving into the fact about not taking it longer then two weeks. If one was to take it straight for as long as it was still in the bottle, how long would that last at the "average" or "preferred" amount? If I confused anyone I am sorry, but I really have no experience with clen (other then what I have read) and would like to educate myself as much as possible about the dosage and cyclying. I read the thread on it on the website and found how many "pills" to take, but not how much to take if it comes in a syrup like spray bottle. Thanks again for the info.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney
    First off some stats: I am 6' 2" 230 pounds with 6-7% bodyfat (high for me, but am currently bulking) and am 24 years old.

My question is about clenbuterol . The Clen 30 ML 200mcg /ML I found would last how long on a cycle. Without giving into the fact about not taking it longer then two weeks. If one was to take it straight for as long as it was still in the bottle, how long would that last at the "average" or "preferred" amount? If I confused anyone I am sorry, but I really have no experience with clen (other then what I have read) and would like to educate myself as much as possible about the dosage and cyclying. I read the thread on it on the website and found how many "pills" to take, but not how much to take if it comes in a syrup like spray bottle. Thanks again for the info.
    It depends on how you cycle it. I would suggest this method, it is highly advocated by hooker (A mod here)...

- 2 weeks of clen
    - 1 week of clen + Benadryl
    - Repeat 2x(for a total of 6 weeks)
    - Then take a week totally off, or just continue on repeating the pattern.

Read here for more info about doses, and benadryl usage: CLICK ME

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Don't forget the taurine at 3-5g ED man... keeps those clen cramps away

Thanks for the help thus far. How many "squirts" would that be from the serum pump of clen per day? And how many would I get out of the bottle I mentioned above? Thanks again.

Thanks Blown SC, just saw the link below.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    If your're getting it form ar-r its 30 ml@200mcg/ml.

Thanks Blown SC, just saw the link below.
    Sure thing, I assume you got it handled then....

The AR-R clen is 20mcg per pump....

exactly what I was looking for, thanks bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Sure thing, I assume you got it handled then....

The AR-R clen is 20mcg per pump....

Sorry, just to make sure. Does that meen that the AR-R clen is only going to get me 10 pumps out of the bottle before it's gone? Or did I miss something. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Sorry, just to make sure. Does that meen that the AR-R clen is only going to get me 10 pumps out of the bottle before it's gone? Or did I miss something. Sorry if I confused anyone.
    You missed something. It means that the bottle will dispense 6000mcg.

Therefore, at 20mcg per pump, the bottle will dispense 300 squirts, consisting of 20 mcg each. You do know how to dose though, right? Begin @ 40mcg, and work your way up... as described in the link I posted you. If you have any questions, be sure to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    You missed something. It means that the bottle will dispense 6000mcg.

Therefore, at 20mcg per pump, the bottle will dispense 300 squirts, consisting of 20 mcg each. You do know how to dose though, right? Begin @ 40mcg, and work your way up... as described in the link I posted you. If you have any questions, be sure to clarify.

Yeah I got all the info I neead for dosage purposes, I just got confused for a min. Thanks a lot for all your help.

Thread Information