bruin is offline Junior Member

any info. on primobolan depot welcome

It my first time using primo.depot or any other steroid for that matter.just woundering what should i expect for side effects short or long trem, muscle mass gained,how often and how many mg to inject a week.i have about a months worth in total so i would like ANY INFO. thanks to all

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wouldnt bother takin it if uve only got a months supply it takes about 3-4wks 2 get in your system

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    that depends on your dosage and if it is real . primo has next to no sides but is hard to get right now . also i would run test instead and then use primo to cut/harden at the end of the cycle please do some more research

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin
    It my first time using primo.depot or any other steroid for that matter.just woundering what should i expect for side effects short or long trem, muscle mass gained,how often and how many mg to inject a week.i have about a months worth in total so i would like ANY INFO. thanks to all
    You are going to get alot of, use test responses in here. But at the very least, you should do alot of reading in here. Hit search for Primo, look at recommended cycles. That way you can judge what is best and how to run it.

Thread Information