jeagles1 is offline Junior Member

Arimidex... Go or NO GO during a cycle???

I have heard mixed opinions on this need some feedback. I was planning on doing .25mg of Arimidex during my 2nd cycle but I hear it can limt gains big time. Should I use Nolva instead?? What is everyones opinion on this

Here is my cycle

Weeks 1-5 40 mg dbol ED
    Weeks 1-10 250 mg Sust EOD
    Weeks 1-10 400 mg Deca a week

PCT with clomid and either Nolva or Arimidex depending on which one I don't use during cycle.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    depends how much you can tolerate the extra water weight.

Estrogen has many positive benefits.. for example, lowering cholesterol levels, and increasing glycogen storage/processing. so if you can tolerate the water, by all means just use nolvadex .

is the arimidex ok to use PCT with clomid then shoudl i just switch them?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeagles1
    I have heard mixed opinions on this need some feedback. I was planning on doing .25mg of Arimidex during my 2nd cycle but I hear it can limt gains big time. Should I use Nolva instead?? What is everyones opinion on this

Here is my cycle

Weeks 1-5 40 mg dbol ED
    Weeks 1-10 250 mg Sust EOD
    Weeks 1-10 400 mg Deca a week

PCT with clomid and either Nolva or Arimidex depending on which one I don't use during cycle.
    I think bloating assist the growth of your muscle. Both nolva and arimidex can take away the bloat and you end up growing less. I think unless you have proven problems with gyno or sensative (more like aching) nipples, then if you do these, keep your doses low. Both drugs have half lives that do not require every day dosing. As a gyno preventative, Nolva should be done at 10 mg every other day can even try every 3rd day. Arimidex should be dont at 0.5 ml of liquidex every other day. Arimidex never needs an ED dosing. Nolva is in extremely effective anti-estrogen and this is ALL YOU EVER NEED.

I can tell you the highest I ever had cholesterol was when I was on arimidex and this was at the very low doses I mentioned. It could have gotten worst if I did ED like most of the guys online. I had incredibly improved cholesterol when did nolva only and no arimidex. So if stroke, heart desease and other serious side effects from steroid use is a concern to you, then go with the nolvadex only regiment.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it's great for pct, but so is nolvadex . here's a good pct plan.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=94626

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i run l dex at .25 mgs ed throughout the cycle, and then for 1 week after PCT is over

arxg is offline Junior Member
    I would go with the arimidex bro, 0.25 won;t affect gains much if anything for me the only gains i missed was less water and water to me is not real muscle so not counted as a gain

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arxg
    I would go with the arimidex bro, 0.25 won;t affect gains much if anything for me the only gains i missed was less water and water to me is not real muscle so not counted as a gain
    Excactly....

I am looking for size and mass os i hear water helps with size and mass. I want to gain atleast 20 lbs witht this cycle will I be able to even with the Arimidex ?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    You can run it at .25mg ED and you won't hinder your gains, you'll be just fine. You can also run it during PCT along with nolva and clomid.

thanks man that was my plan was to also add it to my PCT.

Thread Information