IMBIGRU is offline Banned

Injecting test/deca/fina into sore joints?

Injecting test/deca /fina into sore joints? does this have any benefit. I had my pec reatched a few years ago and I shoot my stuff in my bar shoulder. Does it help? It seems to help sometime .does this have any benefits?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Intramuscular injection only. Not meant for ligaments and tendons or anything but.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    none at all. it has to still get into the blood to take affect

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    For real, just as ChefJ said. IM only the effect will be the same no matter where you put it as long as it is in the muscle.

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    Don't use deca and tren together. They are both notorious for limpdick and progesterone gyno. How many times does the exact same **** need to be posted before anyone listens.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    Don't use deca and tren together. They are both notorious for limpdick and progesterone gyno. How many times does the exact same **** need to be posted before anyone listens.
    i wouldnt ever use them together... to many risks and possible side effects and too harmful on your HPTA

joevette is offline Banned
    estered gear like you're using will do nothing site specifically. It must go from the muscle into the blood stream, have the ester cleaved, and re-enter the muscle. A better choice would be IM injections with esterless gear like test suspension or any base hormone. IGF-1 would be good too, either the LR3 version or better yet for site help just straight IGF-1. PGF2-A helps with site specific growth as well.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    I totally disagree. progesterone doesn't cause gyno. prolactin does. just because prolactin is elevated by stimulating the progesterone receptors does not mean that progesterone casues gyno. By using a progesterone blocker such as cabergoline or bromo, you can prevent 19-nor related gyno. Also, high prolactin levels reduce sex drive. If you're taking test and/or proviron , and cabergoline (preferred) or bromo, you can run tren and deca together to your heart's content.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    For a newbie, don't think it is a smart idea to run deca and tren together no matter what you take. Why chance it. Think most bro's here would agree deca and tren= a limp noodle...

Thread Information