Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member

Is there a cycle that will help lose weight/fat but not lose too much strength..?

I will be going on my third cycle in a few months. My first one was just sus 250 for 10 weeks, my 2nd was sus and deca but had to cut short. I am currently 6'2 about 212 lbs. I gained a good amount of fat in the stomach area and need to get rid of it. I want to drop to about 204/205, but dont want to lose that much strength. So I know winny and prop would be a good start but is there anything else i could throw in there that would help me lose the weight but keep my strength, possibly gain more.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    I will be going on my third cycle in a few months. My first one was just sus 250 for 10 weeks, my 2nd was sus and deca but had to cut short. I am currently 6'2 about 212 lbs. I gained a good amount of fat in the stomach area and need to get rid of it. I want to drop to about 204/205, but dont want to lose that much strength. So I know winny and prop would be a good start but is there anything else i could throw in there that would help me lose the weight but keep my strength, possibly gain more.
    yes....cardio and a sensible diet before you even think about wasting your money on gear

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    fina can burn fat

i know i wont be "wasting" my money on the gear because im mean im not FAT. I just have that extra stuff in the stomach. I have been running, a lot, and situps everday. I play football and need to lean out. I just feel i gained to much weight from my last cycle and i want that "light" feeling if u know what i mean. So I am also obviously going to be trying to gain speed from this also. But my main concern is just making sure i get the right stuff, besides prop and winny.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

You could drop that much weight for free -- and in less than 10 days.

Drink a gallon of water a day, more protien, less fats, more vegetable calories and cut out your complex carbs like bread and pasta for those 10 days.

Do 20 minutes of cardio twice a day, and detoxify yourself if you want to feel '"light".

If you must take something... go down to Walgreens and pick up an energy supplement. These are basicly metabolism stimulents -- though are a waste of money, because anything that speeds your metabolism up by more than like... I'd say 5% has been taken off the shelves.

i know i wont be "wasting" my money on the gear because im mean im not FAT. I just have that extra stuff in the stomach. I have been running, a lot, and situps everday. I play football and need to lean out. I just feel i gained to much weight from my last cycle and i want that "light" feeling if u know what i mean. So I am also obviously going to be trying to gain speed from this also. But my main concern is just making sure i get the right stuff, besides prop and winny.
    i understand what your sayin. and take this from one athlete to another: winny sucks for any sport especially football. i used it my fresh. yr in college and have never had worse joint problems. and just to back up my statement, winny is well known for drying the **** out of your joints. be weary about joining "the winny for speed" club, its not worth the injuries imo

ok so then if i wasnt going to take winny, what can i take with prop that will do the same effect. Anavar ?

ok so then if i wasnt going to take winny, what can i take with prop that will do the same effect. Anavar?
    anavar would be a nice edition to what your looking for. i get hard as hell on that stuff not to mention the strenght inc

Alright. Ive seen people say shot prop ED and prop EOD...And to run it for about 12-14 weeks. I dont know anything about Anavar but figured for the prop I would run it for 12 weeks, 100mg EOD.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    anavar would be a nice edition to what your looking for. i get hard as hell on that stuff not to mention the strenght inc
    but its expensive $$$$

how expensive lol

how expensive lol
    oh its def a pretty penny. and if i were to run the prop eod i would run it no less than 150mg/eod. i jus ran it at 200 eod and loved the hell out of it. but its always bes tto run prop ed at a dosage no less than 75mg for steady blood levels

ok so ill run the prop for 12 weeks...75mg ed. Now what about the anavar .

uppers

And also how much is anavar ....
    So, so far
    1-12 75mg prop ED
    Anavar (not too sure)
    Anything else?
    Pct

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar can be obtained for around 80 bucks for a bottle of 100 5 mg pills from qv. So to run it at 50 mg/day (a good dose) you'd need 3 bottles to run it a month.

k so:
    1-12 75mg prop ED or 150-200mg EOD, havent decided yet
    1-12 50mg anav ED (or should it be ran longer/shorter)
    Anything else to throw in there? fina?
    followed by pct
    feel free to tweak. all help greatly appreciated

uppers

jgg1221 is offline Member
    rush rush for the yay-o

up again

anyone a little more help

anavar is not something i'm not completely familiar with. i used it once at 40mg/ed for 6 weeks. its great for what your looking for but remember it is 17-aa, which means hell on your liver. i personally wouldn't run it longer than 6 weeks due to the 17-aa. but i'll let that opinion be open to constructive criticism. thats just a little something to get you goin

hey thanks for the advice...anyone else have any other opinions?

still looking for a little more opinions

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    Ya unknown u remind me of one of my friends i have who wants to lose some weight....In my opinion u needa just be patient and not think u can buy every result cant come to u within an amount of a few weeks becuase u say u have been running and doin cardio well if ur not losing ne weight or ur gut then ya know wut its proly cuz ur not workin hard enough and ur not givin it enough time try workin a lil harder and givin it more time then 6 weeks like the abs commercials say

Thread Information