MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member

update after doc visit

ok went to the doc.was honest about being on prop. he started of with how the medical comunity recommends not using gear. then he asked if i was having my levels monitored. after i said no he offered to keep track of me any time i cycle. here i was paranoid about telling him i was on and turns out he is cool with it only when people are educated and safe. so told him my symptoms. nausea, fever, red skin at an injection site and heat. told me i had an infection and gave me antibiotics. even offered to perscribe me pct gear if iu didn't have any. here i thought i had the test flu. glad i went to see him. thing is i am so careful about keeping things sterile almost to an ocd level. this mean my gear is not sterile? would showering right after injection affect things?

seanw is offline Banned
    What kind of gear are you using ?

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    good to see you went to your doctor for this. I dont think taking a shower after the injection would affect anything.

i'm using 75mg prop ed from an ug lab

seanw is offline Banned
    well its one of two things, you arnt using clean injection methods or the gear is bad.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Would love to know the initials of the UGL. Are u going to tak to them about your infection while using their gear?

Froggy is offline Member
    That's great...what kind of doctor was it???

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Would love to know the initials of the UGL. ?
    Yes I concur. Initials please.

doc was 50 yo asian dude. general md. wasn't sure how he was going to react. he was quiet for about 10 seconds when i told him then all was ok. my meathods are super anal. fresh alchohol wipe for every stage. always new and sealed pins. even wipe down the counter with rubbing alc before putting anything on it. definately going to talk to my source ( now past tense) . moving on to bigger and better lab for the stuff i will be adding to my prop. highly recommended by many. not going to post any initials. even if i'm not happy with the guy i don't want to put him at risk incase it's my fault. i've talked to a couple guys on his gear and none had any problems. they were not using his prop though

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    doc was 50 yo asian dude. general md. wasn't sure how he was going to react. he was quiet for about 10 seconds when i told him then all was ok. my meathods are super anal. fresh alchohol wipe for every stage. always new and sealed pins. even wipe down the counter with rubbing alc before putting anything on it. definately going to talk to my source ( now past tense) . moving on to bigger and better lab for the stuff i will be adding to my prop. highly recommended by many. not going to post any initials. even if i'm not happy with the guy i don't want to put him at risk incase it's my fault. i've talked to a couple guys on his gear and none had any problems. they were not using his prop though
    That's cool. I am gonna give some ugl stuff a try in a few weeks and was kind of curious. I keep some anti-biotics on hand but luckily have never had a problem yet.

hey thanx mes. always nice when bros help each other out

Thread Information