Epayso is offline New Member

my 1st cycle w/gatherd info on here (what u think)

Ok guys special thanks to bodmechanics...ok this is what i got for 1st cycle tell me what u think...

500mgs of Test E per week (injecting mon,fri )12 weeks
    20mgs of Novladex perday for 15 weeks
    pct of clomid as RON posted for all .......

My goal is 10-15 lbs of lean muscle eating very clean...what do u guys think can i add some clen in there or should i just wait and then do a clen cycle after my 1st cycle.???????

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    10mg of nolva ED should be enough. I would start clen during pct. Looks nice

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I would go with Monday and Thursday just for the fact of if you do decide to leave town on a weekend. You won't need to take the steroids with you to inject on a friday. Of course you would still be working out over the weekend wherever you decide to go. Anyway, that would be my way of doing it since I do sometimes leave town on weekends, sometimes even on Thursdays. But at least if I were to leave Thursday I would get my shot in before I left to an airport. Weird thing to think about I know but hey that's just me . So ya I say go with Monday and Thursday, It's the same thing as Monday and Friday just the other way around with the gaps.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks fine, w/o clen . Happy growing!

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Well the Test E looks good, but I would recommend if you are using something like testen 250 you do your weekly injection at one time. It gives you a much better release into your system at a very even rate. Test E has a 15 day half life so when shooting weekly your levels stay at a high even rate.

Your usage of Nolvadex is not needed. I know a lot of people will say use it but experience has shown that your amount levels it is really an expensive waste. Its good to have on hand if you notice any symptoms and you can take care of those and then utilize that to ensure no recurrance however unless you have really bad genetics, its really not necessary until PCR time. Clomid or Proviron are ok to keep the testicles stimulated to allow a clean PCR however at your levels there will not be a severe interruption in natural testosterone production so again it may be an unnecessary expense you are causing yourself. Forget the clen unless you are going to compete and you are on diet. If your goal is mass building here, eat, eat, eat and train and 10 - 15 lbs for your cycle will be childs play.

Good luck

Epayso is offline New Member
    thanks for the post guys my ? is using clen at the pct..??/ meaning right from 1st day i take my 300 of clomid..??? and if so how long use the clen start a cycle u mean right fro day 1 of pct using clean for like a 8 wk cycle..???

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, you can do that if you feel you really need to cut. 8 weeks is on the long side for a clen cycle - when you get past 2 weeks or you will need an antihistimine to upregulate your receptors so the clen stays effective. Ketofen is best - benadryl works decently. Check out Hooker's Clen FAQ - it's all there.

Thread Information