Thread: Aggresion

mc_ake is offline Banned

Aggresion

Peoples opinions on what they think is the top 10 aggresive
    steroids ????

timvds is offline Member

aggressive

top 10 aggresive steroids??
    well, there was this one time one of my tai dbolls grew arms and legs and forced its way into mouth...is that aggressive enough?

timvds is offline Member
    no seriously, halo is supposed to make you more aggresive. never tried it though. i think fina makes me mildly aggressive though

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Tren ....I get in some really shitty moods.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    cheque drops , halo, fina, anadrol , dbol , anything high is doses probably. The more un-even hormones/high hormones, the more "teenage" you get in emoticions

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel so left out,i wish i could add value to this post but i havent juice

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think it the roids,sure it might add to it but i think that if you are a punk with an attitude,your a punk with an attitude on roids.and that is what gives them a bad name.

MindBomb is offline Member
    i dont think it the roids,sure it might add to it but i think that if you are a punk with an attitude,your a punk with an attitude on roids.and that is what gives them a bad name.
    Agree 100%

4plates I agree with you, but I think hormones do influence some emoticions, think about how teenagers are.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    i know how i act and i am a teenager. is that because of our high natty test?

4plates is offline Banned
    yeah yeah thats it, high natty test

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by 4plates
    yeah yeah thats it, high natty test

i dont get mood swings at all, i get in a BETTER MOOD...confidence is up and im in the best mood.
    i love cycling.
    no aggression ever

llAPll is offline New Member
    I put a hole in the wall the other day! and im the nicest guy around! well i was! wanna see aggression? take some test and drink some whiskey!

Well heres a thought.
    If you get like that while on test DONT DRINK WISKEY, drink WINNY!

Drrrrrrrrrrrr

llAPll is offline New Member
    IMO I think gear is a mood enhancer. if im in a happy mood i feel incredible. self confidence is up the whole nine. if someone cuts me off on the road i wanna rip their fucking arms off and beat them with em!

you may feel it sometimes, but its wether or not you let it get to you and take control of you that matters...you just need to learn how to control it, then youll be fine. but i guess that takes some time to learn....maturity? that may or may not be the right word

I didn't mean agression as much as emotions when I ment "look how teenagers are" even if you don't cry, they react and feel differently even somwhat. look a pregnet women, differnet hormone levels, see how emotional they can get?!

JMO

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    it doesnt matter how low my dosages are i get pissed off bad and thats not the worst of it i get paranoid, suspicious and for some reason i just start thinkin that every ones against me i think it must have more phycological effects on me than others are maybe i was fucked up in the head to before i started juicin

gymnut4u is offline Member
    OK some people are prone to being agressive , if someone is ,then juice or any drug will make it more pronounced ,unless it is x or some what of a trank drug .

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i get agressive and angry when i don't eat....once i go to that eat every 3 hours bit if i miss a meal or am late by an hour i get fucking mean....don't fuck me otherwise i will kick the shit out of you mean...

MindBomb is offline Member
    Agression or no aggression has alot to do with maturity level of the person who's taking the AS. That is why you act the way you do during teenage years. As you get more mature little things usually don't bother you as much.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Agression? I don't have a problem with agression. It's all those F**King assholes out there that I have a prblem with!

Heh, heh.

But seriously, I do notice that I am more easily riled when I juice and people can get under my skin pretty fast, but I never have a problem with aggression--I get pissed off, but I know it's silly and I let it go. Getting in a fight never achieves anything.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ajax
    but I never have a problem with aggression--I get pissed off, but I know it's silly and I let it go. Getting in a fight never achieves anything.
    Good point Ajax. Guys if/when you're on gear you should realize that you may FEEL more agressive. But because you are MATURE and EDUCATED you should be extra aware of those feelings and this allows you to "let it go". It's the idiots who run into this blind, get all jaked, think they can take on the world and let loose who give AAS a bad rap. Coincidentally, these incidents are usually the ones that get all the press...and we wonder why society forms sterotypes of people who use gear

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i know i don't control my temper very well when i'm on a cycle. off cycle i'm very mild mannered except when i run into assholes on the road, but i take my road rage to another level when i'm on a cycle though.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I would rate. "Halo" #1 for sure. You have to be very carefull when you take that crap. From personall experience I have never had any prob with any AS and rage but "Halo" took me to a diffrent level.

mc_ake is offline Banned
    I seen oxymetholone do some bad shit!!!!!

PunkRawk is offline Member
    fina is worse for me...i think...i stacked it with halo....so the combo of the two might have adverse reactions....

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    MIND OVER MATTER IF YOU DON'T MIND IT DON'T MATTER!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    well I have the same type of aggressiveness on or off gear when I am working out. I am much older and probally have alittle bit better control of my aggrevation and emotional levels. However, I get really snappy and aggitated very easily when I am working out and training on or off gear.

Thread Information