prop/tren killing my delts

i am in my second week of prop/tren i have done two shots so far in each delt. the first shots hurt like cazy for almost a week after. now after my second shot in each delt i feel pain all the time and can barely lift my arms over my head without feeling intense pain in the delt. My delts are now like rocks as well hard to the touch and just miserable. I have heard that prop pain is pretty bad but this is just redicolous. my glutes and quads take it without even a fraction of the pain. Are delts just that much more sensitive to prop? if i am doing ed injections can the quads and glutes handle it or should i do eod and double up on the doses? my delts can't take this anymore.

Thanks for the help bro's

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll get used to it, I was a cripple for the first few weeks on Prop/Tren , but after 20 weeks doing ED shots with it, theres no prop I can't handle!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    This is the truth, bro. After the first 5-6 weeks, the shots became nearly painless for me.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I third that. Sometimes if I put say 3cc or more in the delt I feel some pressure for a day or two but the muscles will adapt to the injections and they will become less and less painful.

3cc's in a Delt....Holy sheeeeit! You da man. Anything above 2cc's and I am dusted.
    Prop and Tren do hurt for a little bit. Try putting a bit o b-12 in for the first month, that should help the pain until you adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    3cc's in a Delt....Holy sheeeeit! You da man. Anything above 2cc's and I am dusted.
    Prop and Tren do hurt for a little bit. Try putting a bit o b-12 in for the first month, that should help the pain until you adjust.
    Yeah, but look at the bro's delts. (givin' cut260 props again, for being fukkin huge.)

He's got me by a few ponds right now, but even when I was that size I was still a sissy and could only handle 2cc's in a delt!

Thread Information