bherkes is offline New Member

Question ? about injections

i want to start taking my sust and deca but how should i shoot sust on sun and deca on weds and i was wondering should i take clomid maybe throughout my cycle to downplay the effets or just wait until like the end of my cycle im jump starting my cycle 1-4 with 35 mgs

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    can you be more specific? What do you mean how do you shoot your sust and deca ? Do you mean where are good locations, technique etc... Also amounts of gear usually dictate usage of anti estrogens etc.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    why would you run clomid during a cycle?!?!?! Dont do it. As for the sust it is best to inject it EOD to keep blood levels stable, not once a week! However with deca you can get away with once a week injections.

cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member
    Nolvadex , not clomid.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Jump starting with 35 mg of what, bro?

Listen, no clomid during cycle - it will nothing for you. Use only for PCT. Go to the PCT forum, and read the stickies. That will get you straight, bro.

Just a suggestion - as long as you'll be doing 2 injections per week, I'd recommend that you split your doses up and shoot it 2x a week. You can pull it into the same vial as the deca . The more frequent, the better for Sust, due to the short esters in the blend. Many bros recommend daily sust injections for this reason.

How much of each compound are you running?

i am going to shoot 500 sust and 300 deca i was wondering if i can pull it in the same vial as whitey said because im going to stick them in my glutes and switch up left to right week to week.........or is it better to stick one sunday and one monday?

With those quantities, you can easily split up your dosages, and I would def. recommend it. I don't know what most guys do, but I switch left to right every injection, and try to hit a different area each time.

yeah im gunna split em up........i have 22 1/2 gauge pins so im just gunna stick to the glutes you think i should hit bi,tris or anythin?

umm, what length are those pins again?

3 ml 22 x 1

Thread Information