Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member

What was steroid that road bikers use..

What was steroid that road bikers use? THG??? Something like that? If

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I think you're thinking of epo.. its blood doping rasies the o2 lvls in the blood or something like that... anyway it helps your endurance. Crazy hard to get, ive never seen it

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Take your blood out, let it replenish, then through it back in when you want it.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    blood transfusions is what a lot use...

scaryfast is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Hey Bro...Yes, thats it. EPO is the drug of choice for pro cyclists and even in the amateur ranks it is being abused. It rasies hct within weeks and it has a low window for detection. It's the gear of choice for A LOT of your domestic pros

Taking out your own blood requires your body to replace the lost blood and that would take almost a month. IMO, that could only be considered during the off season.

If anyone knows/needs info. I am interested

road warrior

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scaryfast
    Hey Bro...Yes, thats it. EPO is the drug of choice for pro cyclists and even in the amateur ranks it is being abused. It rasies hct within weeks and it has a low window for detection. It's the gear of choice for A LOT of your domestic pros

Taking out your own blood requires your body to replace the lost blood and that would take almost a month. IMO, that could only be considered during the off season.

If anyone knows/needs info. I am interested

road warrior
    i think 18 cyclist died, or something like that in the past couple years from EPO

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    might be a bit off topic but i think lance armstrong is on the juice or something.. he got testicular cancer when he was what 30 is that just a coincidence or what. his upper body looks alot bigger then the other guys who are all about the leg muscles. the most effective way to become the best is to cheat thats just my theory lol. not taking anything from his achievments amazing acheivements. just my opinion

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    might be a bit off topic but i think lance armstrong is on the juice or something.. he got testicular cancer when he was what 30 is that just a coincidence or what. his upper body looks alot bigger then the other guys who are all about the leg muscles. the most effective way to become the best is to cheat thats just my theory lol. not taking anything from his achievments amazing acheivements. just my opinion
    there is no question that he isn't "100% natural" whatever that means. EPO is one of certainly a number of other substances he's used.

but testicular cancer due to juice?? plenty of 20- and 30-something guys get that...and i cant even imagine what the link would be. dont hear of alot of IFBB pros getting it. very likely unrelated.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    EQ raises your red blood cell count so you have better endurance also.........dunno if bikers use it tho

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i think 18 cyclist died, or something like that in the past couple years from EPO
    Yep it's some ccrazy s**t. One of my friend got into the road racing bikes in a big way a couple of years back. He was only doing it a few months maybe 4-5 and the guy he was cycling with were offering this to him. Some people are just after a quick buck and don't care who they hurt, needless to say he gave it up shortly after.

scaryfast is offline New Member
    Dirt Dawg:
    Yeah, mostly Dutch espoirs died from taking their hematocrit to over 60%. At the top end of the range 53-55 is the ceiling for HCT or you risk sludgiing the blood. WADA (world antidoping agency) has a hct of 50 so most try to hover at 49.9 to remain "legal" and thats how the dopers win everything. It was common practice in the past to find something to give you an advantage and it wasn't til Festina got busted at the 97 TdF that cycling became targeted but it had already been going on...

moregunsthanroses:
    As far as Lance goes, I've got three words. Bristol, Myers, Squibb!!!

Hed:
    Eq and almost any anabolic steroid will inceases hct and endurance. I've heard of even reaching the 53-55 ceiling using AAS. Test enanthate at low dosages.

Greenmachine:
    PM me so I can meet with your buddies training partners.

scaryfast

Thread Information