firstinmia is offline Associate Member

Hi just got BP pills

Sup guys .A buddy of mine just gave me a few of his blood pressure pills....How would I know if its safe for me take them. I meeen in the sense of will it interfere
    with my gear........Wynstrol ......
    Reason y im tacking is cause on prior cylce (test/deca ) it was high on a normal basis 140 over 80 ....So if you guys have any knowledge regarding this pill
    Diovan 80mg please le me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Talk to a doctor bro. Your already putting foreign substances into your body and the most accurate answer you will get regarding your health will be from a doc. Be safe and good luck.

Also if you are looking for an answer here, posting your doses and what gear you are on will be beneficial.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I've used 2 different BP meds, while on, im looking for there names right now!!!

I start tomorow on wynstrol 2cc every other day ..Then in about 2 weeks im not sure if im jumping on fina or premo???????????? still ion the air ....
    the pills I got for bp are DIOVAN 80 mg

why do u want run the bp meds by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    why do u want run the bp meds by the way?
    Beacuse on my first cycle test enanthate / Deca my blood pressure was @ 140 over 80 on a regular basis sometimes higher ...I was able to control it a little with drinking Passion fruit juice wich is TORONJA in spanish

Diovan 80 mg:

Common Uses: This medicine is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist used to treat high blood pressure. It may also be used to treat congestive heart failure and other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Generic Name: VALSARTAN (val-SAR-tan) How to use this Medicine: Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your doctor. This medicine may be taken on an empty stomach or with food. STORE THIS MEDICINE at room temperature in a tightly-closed container, away from heat and light. IF YOU MISS A DOSE OF THIS MEDICINE, take it as soon as possible. If you are only taking one dose a day and do not remember your missed dose until the next day, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do NOT take 2 doses at once. Cautions: DO NOT DRIVE, OPERATE MACHINERY, OR DO ANYTHING ELSE THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS until you know how you react to this medicine. Using this medicine alone, with other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or to perform other potentially dangerous tasks. BEFORE YOU BEGIN TAKING ANY NEW MEDICINE, either prescription or over-the-counter, check with your doctor or pharmacist. Before using any potassium supplements or salt substitutes, consult your doctor or pharmacist. FOR WOMEN: USE OF THIS MEDICINE DURING PREGNANCY has resulted in fetal and newborn death. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor immediately. IT IS UNKNOWN IF THIS DRUG IS EXCRETED IN BREAST MILK. DO NOT BREAST-FEED WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICINE. Possible Side Effects: SIDE EFFECTS, that may go away during treatment, include dizziness, headaches, abdominal/stomach pain, and unusual tiredness. If they continue or are bothersome, check with your doctor. In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek immediate medical attention. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.

Hope this helps. If you need anymore help about the use, try asking around and see if anyone on here has any experience with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hi just got BP pills-pills_about_diovan.jpg  

Sorry if the pic is real small. The one on the far left is what you should have.

Well to be honest for a "cycle" your BP is fine at 140 over 80!!! As long as it comes back down when you stop, your good to go! When I was put on 2 High BP meds It was do to my bad reaction with dbol , they were minoxidil 2.5,and atenolol 50mg! My BP was around 190 over 137 plus or minus!
    I think your fine at 140 over 80! Im currently running test and eq and im around 130 to 140 HIGH and low 60 to 70!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney
    Diovan 80 mg:

Common Uses: This medicine is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist used to treat high blood pressure. It may also be used to treat congestive heart failure and other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Generic Name: VALSARTAN (val-SAR-tan) How to use this Medicine: Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your doctor. This medicine may be taken on an empty stomach or with food. STORE THIS MEDICINE at room temperature in a tightly-closed container, away from heat and light. IF YOU MISS A DOSE OF THIS MEDICINE, take it as soon as possible. If you are only taking one dose a day and do not remember your missed dose until the next day, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do NOT take 2 doses at once. Cautions: DO NOT DRIVE, OPERATE MACHINERY, OR DO ANYTHING ELSE THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS until you know how you react to this medicine. Using this medicine alone, with other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or to perform other potentially dangerous tasks. BEFORE YOU BEGIN TAKING ANY NEW MEDICINE, either prescription or over-the-counter, check with your doctor or pharmacist. Before using any potassium supplements or salt substitutes, consult your doctor or pharmacist. FOR WOMEN: USE OF THIS MEDICINE DURING PREGNANCY has resulted in fetal and newborn death. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor immediately. IT IS UNKNOWN IF THIS DRUG IS EXCRETED IN BREAST MILK. DO NOT BREAST-FEED WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICINE. Possible Side Effects: SIDE EFFECTS, that may go away during treatment, include dizziness, headaches, abdominal/stomach pain, and unusual tiredness. If they continue or are bothersome, check with your doctor. In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek immediate medical attention. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.

Hope this helps. If you need anymore help about the use, try asking around and see if anyone on here has any experience with it.
    AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe u one bro......

No prob bro. Anytime.

goku gt is offline Junior Member
    will so one tell me what is fina

its a steroid

Thread Information