Thread: Wat else?

firstinmia is offline Associate Member

Wat else?

Hey guys hows it going.IM starting monday on my cycle .Wynstrol......Wat else can I stack it with to build a good amount of mass?
    I was told wynstrol/premo wynstrol/fyna wynstrol/anadrol

needle is offline Senior Member
    WOW, you need test and maybe you should do A LOT OF RESEARCH so you no what your getting into!

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    WOW, you need test and maybe you should do A LOT OF RESEARCH so you no what your getting into!
    Ditto that bro, do a search and you might postpone your "cycle"

Thanx..this is the thing I recently got off a cylcle of test and deca ...6weeks into
    it..reason being that ,when I started a had a little belly but my arms were lanky I had no muscle..But 6 weeks into it my arms are bigggger ,me chest has popped out slightly but ,my face is mad swollen and my gut has got a bit bigger. So now im just looking to loose the gut and get some defenition..I still want to get bigger ..Thats y they told me to take wynstrol and stack it with something...

MER
    MER is offline Member
    So your switching your cycle 6 weeks into a test/deca cycle to a winny only cycle? Bro you need to do some more reading, that is NOT smart.

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    So your switching your cycle 6 weeks into a test/deca cycle to a winny only cycle? Bro you need to do some more reading, that is NOT smart.
    Why isnt it smart .Listen I dont want to sound like a smart ass ,but this is why i posted cause ofr my first cycle I think I didnt get the right advice, I just want to have as much noledge as I can ..Ive been off for 2 weeks..

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    my face is mad swollen and my gut has got a bit bigger.
    Just like everyone said, dude... you need a LOT of research... these problems could have been prevented easily.

The face bloat could have been prevented by using an AI such as femara or liquidex, and a clean diet would have stopped your gut from getting any bigger.

Did you do any kind of PCT after this cycle?

This isn't creatine bro... do some research and save yourself some serious fukking up.

Its not winny only I want to stack it with something else >But everyone seems to tell me to stack it with something different..

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Just like everyone said, dude... you need a LOT of research... these problems could have been prevented easily.

The face bloat could have been prevented by using an AI such as femara or liquidex, and a clean diet would have stopped your gut from getting any bigger.

Did you do any kind of PCT after this cycle?

This isn't creatine bro... do some research and save yourself some serious fukking up.
    NO i didnt use any pct.I no my diet was a big part .The thing was that in the first 4 weeks i had only gained 3 punds.So listening to random people I started eating everything.....

It's not that hard to eat enough calories to grow muscle but still eating clean to put on as little fat as possible. Spend some time in the diet forum bro, you can learn a lot there.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    It's not that hard to eat enough calories to grow muscle but still eating clean to put on as little fat as possible. Spend some time in the diet forum bro, you can learn a lot there.
    Thanx man.Apreciate the advice....You know it just hard cause I was all exited bout starting my cycle this year ,,,,dont get me wrong I got gains biger arms , widder back , bigger chest ,, THE ONE thing ive noticed is the strengh difference...On arms alone i would max out @ 55 maybe 7 or 8 times .NOw im maxing out @ 85 6 or 8 OR 95 3 or ..so I do see a difference..BUt u no how it is its never enough...So im just looking to do one complete cycle of something that im gona see big result!!!!!!!!!

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Winstrol does not build alot of mass but you keep your gains after the cycle, however, you should always run test with a 17-aa based steroid like winstrol if you want better mass.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    learn how to freaking spell bro......how old are you?

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Like everyone has already stated, just do a little research. Don't feel like everyone is giving you a different answer, its just that there is no "perfect" answer to some questions. Yeah sure, some answers are more logical and more correct, but everyone's body is different and the most important thing for you is to do some research and find out why your body reacted like it did. Don't get discouraged, your still early on with your experience and are only going to gain from what you know now. You've taken the right steps already by asking the guys here, read up and post what you've learned and feel free to ask any questions that you might have along the way. Good luck bro.

Another thing. Big results don't happen over night. There is no drug that will put 40 pounds of lean muscle mass on you in three days. Hard work in and out of the gym is what it takes. When I was young I thought lifting was 100% of what it took to get big. Little did I know that lifting is just the start. Learning about diet and nutrition is even harder then knowing how to use the weights. Just keep your head on track and take your gains pound by pound in and out of the gym learning along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney
    Another thing. Big results don't happen over night. There is no drug that will put 40 pounds of lean muscle mass on you in three days. Hard work in and out of the gym is what it takes. When I was young I thought lifting was 100% of what it took to get big. Little did I know that lifting is just the start. Learning about diet and nutrition is even harder then knowing how to use the weights. Just keep your head on track and take your gains pound by pound in and out of the gym learning along the way.
    thanx man I appreciate u taking ur time to actully giving me some good feedback ......As for the other guy thanx for SPELL CHECKING MY ****.......im 23 are u a teacher??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

Relax, were all a big happy family.

thanx man I appreciate u taking ur time to actully giving me some good feedback ......As for the other guy thanx for SPELL CHECKING MY ****.......im 23 are u a teacher??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

well first of all, you dont know how to spell these steroids that you're thinking about taking.......also, all the questions you need answered can easily be found using the search button. You dont sound too educated to be using gear

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    how old are you?
    Good question - and the main reason I didn't reply to this thread earlier.

"Wynstrol", okay... "Fyna", hmmm..."noledge", uh-uh.

Fina

Fina

Ok so ive done extensive research this enitre week mostly this weekend considering i stayed home and did nothing cause im trying to stay off drinking while on my gear , and I will start tomorow on winstrol and in two weeks ill most probably start on FINA...............

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    its "primo" not premo...you need test, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    its "primo" not premo...you need test, good luck

ditto.....good luck tryin to use your dick!!!

Ok so ive done extensive research this enitre week mostly this weekend considering i stayed home and did nothing cause im trying to stay off drinking while on my gear, and I will start tomorow on winstrol and in two weeks ill most probably start on FINA...............
    You are a mess, bro... I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Good luck using your dick on winny and fina only..

Thread Information