Thread: how do i inject

flexman94 is offline New Member

Question how do i inject

i have been using d-bols off and on for a few years, but i am starting up with deca this week, but i am nervous about sticking myself, i am not sure how much is safe to do at a time and what to watch out for ie bubbles ect. please help me so i can continue to grow!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    in your ear

just wonder what are your stats,age,weight.......and dont lie to me about your age!!!!!!

26 years old.....175lbs and 5ft 9

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    my friend, i hate to say this..and i HATED to hear it but it will help you so much in the longrun..stick around and do some research my friend..there are many posts about injections...how to, what size needle how much etc....

Tankass is offline Senior Member

what can happen if bubbles get in there

Last edited by D00fy; 03-29-2002 at 07:32 PM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay Doofy, lay off bud, this guys is a newbie just like you were a few months back, and I stuck up for you.
    It is true this guy should do a search, and do more research.
    but to give you some confidence bud, it isn't bad. Just hold the needle like a dart, thrust it in your arse, thighs, arms wherever, like it were a dart, and you will be amazed how easy it goes in, with no pain at all. I can't even feel when the pin goes in. I use a 25 gauge 1" for my thighs and 23 gauge 11/2" for my arse. But do some research amigo, we wouldn't want to hear bout you hurting yourself.
    Spotinjects.com is a good place to start, also on this site there are alot of info on the main page about injects.
    Good luck.. Don't be scared it is just a needle.

thanks i appreciate the help.....i have been doing the research, but it is better to hear someone tell me that i will be ok then to read about it .....hopefully between my research and hearing others personal tips it should make it uneventful!.....i 23g 1inch needles......incidently is 2cc's the proper dosage?

flexman94 my fault ,no hard feelings good luck on your cycle and keep us posted on progress

when u say 2cc's how much MG do u plan on using in the 1st place and how long of a cycle?

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    in your ear

just wonder what are your stats,age,weight.......and dont lie to me about your age!!!!!!
    dont get me wrong here but arent you still a newbie yourself? yea you have done your research but you have never juiced so in my opinion your knowledge doesnt do anything until you are ready to stick a pin in your body. im not trying to start anything im just making an observation that every time someone asks a basic question you jump down their throat. im just saying that when the time comes i guarantee you will want the reassurance that you are doing everything correctly

well i am taking 35mg of d-bols a week and i wanted to take 200 mg of deca for 5 weeks then followed by clomid

flexman cool good luck on the cycle

and NY i feel confident to juice at the moment,cause all the info i gathered was good help from everyone,and it seems to me that juicing earns respect here,many bro's here havent juiced yet but still offer OPINIONs ,its no different if its goin to be repeated my someone who has juiced he/she just might sound more technical and put some crap to make it seem that i wasn;t on somewhat of the right track.........JMO
    Last edited by D00fy; 03-29-2002 at 08:43 PM.

so far i have gained about 15lbs from the d-bols....but i want the deca to turn it into solid gains.....i am not afraid of the side effects or anything, just wish i had a hot nurse to inject me.....the things we do for our muschles

flexman u kept the 15lbs from dbol , all 15lbs dam i take back that thread on questioning "WHY DBOL"

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by flexman94
    well i am taking 35mg of d-bols a week and i wanted to take 200 mg of deca for 5 weeks then followed by clomid

hey bro bump your deca up to at least 400 mg a week for at least 8 weeks

d-bols are my favorite......great stregnth and awesome size gains... you just have to work hard to keep them......upside to them is a noticeable appetite increase....so not only do you want to eat more ...you neeeeeeed to eat more!!!!! and you feel like you are the king!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by flexman94
    d-bols are my favorite......great stregnth and awesome size gains... you just have to work hard to keep them......upside to them is a noticeable appetite increase....so not only do you want to eat more ...you neeeeeeed to eat more!!!!! and you feel like you are the king!
    Downside. Bloating

Thread Information