bigbodyjosh is offline Member

expectations after cycle w/proper PCT&continuing GH w/bridge???

allright fellas here is a question for ya.... i'm coming off a test/eq/winstrol cycle in 2 weeks. I've been done with the test since week 8 i'm on week 12 now...i ran EQ all the way through with the last 4 weeks of winstrol 50mg ED ok? now......... at the same time i've ran GH and have more then enough to last me the entire year. i also have slin which i have not tried yet. i have all my proper pct and i did the hCG almost towards the middle of my cycle and plan to do it at the end with nolva and clomid...i'm also planning on doing a 10mg dbol AM test spike bridge during those 10 weeks til my next cycle of tren /prop and of course the GH....now, i didnt get my hands on the slin til now so should i take the slin during my "brdige time" or wait til my bridge is over and use it with the tren and prop? also, while im on that bridge with or without the slin what do you guys expect happen as far as weight gain/loss? i've been training for years and for a kid of the age of 21 turning 22 next month i consider myself to be very dedicated and do things correctly. i BARELY lose anything post cycle but i just want to hear your thoughts from your GH users since im sure you guys run it year round on and off gear and im sure there is some kind of diffrence. let me know whats up appreciate it thanks

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro. Everything looked great until you said the word bridge. Take my advice from personal experience - bridging does not work and is dangerous. Cut out the Dbols and run the GH and slin straight through. You will keep all your gains and you will continue to kick ass. However you need to clear out your receptors for your next cycle. if you have any Dbols or similar compounds you wont clear them out and when you go on the next cycle you wont gain much if anything at all. then you will start to wonder if your gear is legit and you will get frustrated then you will go off cycle for real and be pissed off you wasted all those weeks for nothing - Just like I did.

Just go off, use the GH and slin and 12 weeks after you went off cycle jump back on and grow. It will be worth it.

c5529 is offline Member
    i have to agree with Cut260. i would not bridge with AAS. you will keep a lot of your gains during pct (and after) with a good, clean diet and the GH and Slin. your body really needs to be clear of the AAS for some time to give your hormones and receptors time to return to normal it's nice that we now have GH, Slin, Igf, etc., to help us during our pct...

Also, just another couple of notes, if I understood you correctly you ran the EQ right til the end of your cycle and stopped your test prior to stopping the EQ. you should definitely not do this -- run your test to the end and stop your EQ a couple of weeks prior to stopping your test. This approach makes for a much better pct. you also mentioned that you are going to continue hcg through your pct with the clomid. personally, i would only run the clomid and nolvadex -- i would stop the hcg when i started taking the clomid...regarding both of these suggestions, there are a lot of threads on this site that explain the rational behind them in greater detail, so I'd do some more research on them.

good luck.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    thanks bro, really appreciate it

Thread Information