Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Arrow Just injected, and am posting my plan

Okay, just got done anabolizing myself.

Weeks 1-12 400 mg Test-E
    weeks 1-13 375 mg EQ
    weeks 1-2 20 mg Timaxofin ED
    weeks 3-14 .5 mg Arimidex (please make suggestions if this seems lame)

Anyone care to make PCT suggestions based on this dosage/duration?

I did that calorie calculator excel sheet and it seems like 4000 cals is good.

Not that I haven't researched this already, but, lets hear some training suggestions too, if anyone cares to post them.

I am going to take a picture each injection day of this cycle. For now, let me just say, I was one anxious mofo, and QUITE scared to "pull the trigger" on the plunger so to speak... But, here we go. Did I mention I saw stars?

Oh, two more ingredients of my drug regiment are:

1mg ED proscare (I'm not prone, but **** the risks)
    20mg ED accutane

From my prospective, screw sides, I'll just pony up the bucks and be safe.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Run the test to 14 weeks to account for the EQ, then start PCT at week 16.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Also use pheedno's PCT sticky in our PCT forum.

does anyone have comments on the plan?

BDTR is offline Retired
    why are you only running the nolva 2 weeks? run it the whole way at 10mg a day.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good, why r u running the eq longer than the test?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Follow bdtr's advice......

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    First of all forget the Arimidex . I will be really straight with this issue, its a waste of time, money and it will severly limit your gains. It will also markably increase your cholesterol levels. I used arimidex during a cycle where I was using 2g of Test per week and I stopped gaining anything. My doctor said stop using the arimidex and called me an idiot and a week after stopping I started putting on the gains again. I have never used anything other than proviron during a cycle since, never nolva,clomid etc. and I have never had any symptoms of gyno - however I sure as heck have it in the droor if needed.

Also forget using Nolva straight through. Of course have it on hand but if you dont need it, dont use it pure and simple. if you are prone to gyno use it but if not why waste your money especially on low levels of test like you mentioned

Who would know they're prone without having it start coming on? Also, did you mean that I should have arimidex on hand just in case? It does seem like a badass drug for the "just in case" situation. I heard it IS wise to run Nolva the whole way through... I mean truly, I don't want to gain a lot of water retention. Also, can I incorporate proviron in my plan?

Thanks,

Truman

Why do I get SUCH conflicting reports of when to stop the EQ relative to the Test?? Dammit, can't you people agree on anything! LOL

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    test should be run a week longer than the Eq. Most posts I see always say run the test a week longer. If you know about the half life of the esters you'll understand why. I would personally up the Eq to 400mg/wk and test to 500 mg/wk. 400 mg is the bare minimum for Eq. Its up to you if you want to run the anti e's throughout or not. I chose not to. There are some advantages of having some estrogen in your body. Arimidex can be hard on your cholesterol b/c it inhibits estrogen.

nate3422 is offline Member
    up the test and run it longer

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Who would know they're prone without having it start coming on? Also, did you mean that I should have arimidex on hand just in case? It does seem like a badass drug for the "just in case" situation. I heard it IS wise to run Nolva the whole way through... I mean truly, I don't want to gain a lot of water retention. Also, can I incorporate proviron in my plan?

Thanks,

Truman

Why do I get SUCH conflicting reports of when to stop the EQ relative to the Test?? Dammit, can't you people agree on anything! LOL

In all 326423 threads that you have created, people have been telling you the same thing. Run the EQ for 12 weeks, and the test 1 week longer.

Then you come back and ask something like , "Is it ok to run EQ alone for 7 weeks @250mg"

You aren't getting conflicting reports, you just aren't listening to anything anybody is saying.

I do with regards to how much longer to run the test than the EQ. Also with regards to running or not running anti-e's. Otherwise, yeah, there have been some consistencies, and those are normally, UP THE DOSES BRO! LOL. Which by the way, is 500mg Test-E the same as 425mg Test after the ester is removed?

Thanks

I take it that NO alcohol is advised during AAS (I know its bad even without it.)

Also, what exactly does sugar do to you? Spike your insulin and make you catabolic or something?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Also, what exactly does sugar do to you? Spike your insulin and make you catabolic or something?
    Quite the opposite... at a specific time (POST WORKOUT), insulin spikes can be very beneficial to a bodybuilder, replacing muscle glycogen and allowing for greater absorption of proteins/amino acids.

Ever hear of people injecting insulin? Let me tell ya, its not to induce catabolism..

Week 1 400mg test-e
    Week 1 375mg EQ

Weeks 2-13 500 mg Test-E
    weeks 2-12 400 mg EQ

Tamaxofin on hand should I feel any itchy nips or abundant H2O, right

Is Privoron BETTER than Tamaxofin?

Then is sure NOT bad? Or only bad at certain hours?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Then is sure NOT bad? Or only bad at certain hours?
    The only time an insulin spike is benificial is postworkout.

fast acting carbs are absolutely necessary after working out to cause an insulin spike. Taken along with a protein, the insulin spike with help transport the protein and vital nutrients to your muscles to help rebuild the fibers after you tear them down working out. Try to eat low glycemic index carbs at other times of the day. How long have you been working out? This is very common knowledge and its very important to know.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    What's up with bdtr's and diesel's avatar....

What is happening to the moderator's are they on clomid?

Seems like proviron blocks estrogen as well, why isn't IT bad on your cholesterol levels? Weird...

Should i add 100mg Test-E and 25mg EQ? Or should I just up them for next week? Or should I front load?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    this is why you dont start your cycle until you have it planned out...

Front loading is pointless. Never done it but most of post Ive read say its pointless. Up them to 500 test and 400 Eq. You'll be fine and love the gains. I think youre being a bit too paranoid about the sides.

Thanks Billy, that last post was DEFINITELY helpful now. LOL.

Look, I HAD planned it out, and everyone rejected my plan, and all the conflicting info drove me crazy. Books say one thing, Info only sites say another, forums say another, and the guy whom I bought it from says something else. Please realize thats where all my counter arguments come from.

Books are written by one person who think they know what is best for everyone, most of it by the time published has already changed because of some new drug or new info on a drug.

Dealers will sell you and push you what they want you to buy.

Free forums like this have nothing to gain. You get here a concensus from thousands of people across the world using and telling you what works the best.

pick what you would like

listen to what the guys say on here. Ive had discussions with other guys at the gym and other places about gear and most of them really dont have a clue to how use it properly.

Okay, I understand how money affects the bias of a persons statements, but what about when they are discouraging the purchase of more, sighting that the gains on less will be adequate? And regarding THE book, I'm talking about "ANABOLICS 2005", that's not exactly some dumb **** who things he knows a smidge, thats a guy who dedicated his life to the study of the drugs... I'm still going to listen to you guys, that's why I'm here. SHOULD I ADD TO MY DOSE TO GET TO THE 500/400 mark today?

Thanks

Are you shooting 500/400 of Test/EQ in 1 shot?

No, I'm not doing over 2.5cc per shot.

Good quesetion. :-)

You don't have to bother with adding more today, just do it next time.

Shoot 250mg Test E/200mg EQ, Monday and Thurs.

Peace

Ill be the first to say, there are some bull**** cycles in that book and what you will find here will blow that book out of the water.

This is your first cycle, why the hell are you so bent on using EQ? What a waste of money, the test alone would have been a great cycle. Your not going to get much of the EQ that you wouldnt have got with the test, its not going to rip you up or make your joints feel great or anything. Itll add on a few lbs, but you should be able to hit 20lbs alone with test..and you said you wanted 15....so what are you doing?

1, I thought EQ worked well with test, isn't that why it's a common stack?

2, I have mild back and neck problems, I thought it might have a positive affect on that.

3, I have a low appetite, so the appetite stimulation (which I feel ALREADY) may benefit me in ways that are quite useful for the productiveness of the cycle...

Is any of that a sensible motivation?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Read my posts and follow them. I'm right...

1) yes, but the fact is that its not nessicary for a first cycle. you will respond well enough to the test alone

2) not really, rehabilitation and time are going to be the most benefit, deca temorarily can help some from increased water retention, but thats really a bandaid

3) some feel it with eq, i have not. test in general has always made me extremely hungry though

Well, now I won't know WHICH of the two is making me hungry. But I am one hungry mofo. Anyway, I'm thinking I should keep it as it is, 500/400. But if anything goes a bit haywire, seems like the thing to cut is the EQ... can't cut the Test.

Thanks

So, I was wondering... does Test affect everyones sex drive differently? My friend thats doing the cycle at the same time says he can't stop thinking about drilling a girl today, and me, I'm a bit more ambivalent. Any input? Or will this just change for me slightly later?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Yep, test effects everybody differently. It makes me a crazy horney animal, but doesnt do anything for my buddy.

Give it a couple weeks, you'll know what we are talking about.

Thread Information