Thread: Arnold (ESPN)

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Arnold (ESPN)

Hey guys sorry for posting this in here (mods you can delete in a few minutes, I wasn't getting replies in the air lounge and I need a pretty quick answer), I know Arnold is supposed to be interviewed on Sundays sportscenter on ESPN. Sportscenter just started and it's 1:30 hours long and I am currently watching something else. Can anybody tell me real quick if they saw it tonight, about how long into the program they show the arnold interview? So I will know when to turn it back to Sportscenter. Even if you don't remember exactly at least try to tell me if it was in the beginning, middle or end of the show, thanks.

crane is offline Associate Member
    keep it up, you are only 22 posts away from 200

Quote Originally Posted by crane
    keep it up, you are only 22 posts away from 200
    I think half your post count is from you telling me that I'm trying to get my post count up. I don't post for no reason and I don't post whore buddy. I'm still trying to figure out why you always say that I'm trying to increase my post count or something especially when its about a cycle or pct . What, do you think I'm trying to get my post count up fast to reach moderator status or something , you're a funny one Crane. I like this board and have been involved and I don't think that's a bad thing, I don't know why you think that though .

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Who the fu** cares about post counts anyway?? What was the Arnold feature about??

crane is offline Associate Member
    OK OK OK, i'll stop f*cking with you , i am just bored and lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Who the fu** cares about post counts anyway?? What was the Arnold feature about??
    Thank you Chef, I think my post count is bothering Crane .

Anyway, Someone yesterday was saying it was going to be on ESPN on Sportcenter. They were supposed to have interviewed him. And when asked if he regrets his steroid use and if he would ever do it again, he responded by saying "definitely". I gotta see that interview, but I don't know if they are showing it anymore.

Thread Information