AVAGO is offline Member

Proviron and DHT

I heard proviron can be used to combat male pattern balding whilst cycling but istnt the DHT needed for muscle growth, and if so is it really worth taking the proviron ?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    what? proviron is 1 methyl-dihydrotestosterone. so that s like trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline...who told u that lol

or did u mean proscar? proscar is a 5ar inhibitor that is used for inhibting the conversion from test to dehydro test.

AVAGO is offline Member
    what? proviron is 1 methyl-dihydrotestosterone. so that s like trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline...who told u that lol
    oops lol

or did u mean proscar? proscar is a 5ar inhibitor that is used for inhibting the conversion from test to dehydro test.
    Yeah bro thats the one is it really worth inhibiting DHT as it is related to muscle growth?

a lot of ppl r using it against mpb and it s very effective. some ppl may experience libido problems with it, but it s quite rare. if u r prone to mpb I would use it, it allso protects the prostate (that s what it was originally for)! a lot of ppl stay on proscar all year long and don t experiennce any problems with muscle growth...

btw it doesnt work with dht derivatives, like winstrol , anavar , primo etc.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    I heard proviron can be used to combat male pattern balding whilst cycling but istnt the DHT needed for muscle growth, and if so is it really worth taking the proviron ?
    Other way around dog.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally posted by ***xxx***

a lot of ppl r using it against mpb and it s very effective. some ppl may experience libido problems with it, but it s quite rare. if u r prone to mpb I would use it, it allso protects the prostate (that s what it was originally for)! a lot of ppl stay on proscar all year long and don t experiennce any problems with muscle growth...

btw it doesnt work with dht derivatives, like winstrol, anavar, primo etc.
    Cheers bro VERY helpfull i will be running with my next cycle

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AVAGO

Originally posted by ceasar250
    Other way around dog.

What so muscle growth is needed for DHT ???? VERY VERY unhelpfull ya wasted some finger movements there bruv..... WOOF WOOF ??

Thread Information