nfluentiaLAlways is offline New Member

Issues with no results with Deca

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. Ok, this is my first cycle. I had not been lifting after a bad ankle injury about a year back, started about a month ago, and 2 weeks into it was put onto deca by a friend. I was a little skeptical at first, especially after reading all the threads about people stacking, when im just taking deca alone. I've been on it for 2 weeks, first week took a 1.5ml injection, second week a 2ml injection as instructed by my buddy, yet i'm not seeing significant strength increase or physical change. I'm 6'0, 179, about 13%bf, i'm in decent shape but not seeing or feeling the results that I was put on to believe...what am I not doing right here. And i match my body weight in grams of protein approx a day...please let me know, thanks guys

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca will take four weeks to kick in.

In addition, you ran 300mg your first week and 400mg your second week. Keep the doseage consistent week in and week out.

How long are yopu running it for?

Test should be stacked along side the deca as well.

No offense, but your 'buddy' doesn't sound like he knows a hell of a lot.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    deca only, bad advice. u wont see any increase until week4-5. eca takes some time to kick in. start praying that u dont get a deca dick or some deca gyno...

Was planning on just running the 10ml bottle in like a 4-5 week cycle. I would have to say no offense taken, because he was the one who actually told me to increase it to 2ml after the first week. I was thinking of running test with it, but I thought as a first cycle I should start off kind of slow

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    4-5 weeks is a waste bro........I say stop now and wait until you can put together a better cycle......

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Deca takes 3-4 weeks to kick in for me..So don't sweat it just yet. As for the protein intake you will get many opinions but the one you stated seems to be the most common and should work fine for you.

Deca by itself is not very wise. You should be doing test with it, if for no other reason than to avoid deca dick but there is more to it than just that.

What is the strength of your deca?
    can you get some test?

Assuming I still have approx 6.5ml in the bottle....what should I try and add to it for max results...and since its been a while since i've lifted a lot should I just train for a while before I start it?

not sure what I have available to me at this point so the test possibility still in the air. its DECA QV 300

BDTR is offline Retired
    Train a while, get some test and research here for some time before doing anything. Deca alone is a terrible idea, especially for 5-6 weeks (you'll see next to nothing in that time).

BDTR is offline Retired
    Also, there has got to be 1000 posts on a good beginner cycle so just keep reading.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    should I just train for a while before I start it?
    thats great...u shouldn t use any gear at all...

Thanks brother, appreciate it

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Train a while, get some test and research here for some time before doing anything. Deca alone is a terrible idea, especially for 5-6 weeks (you'll see next to nothing in that time).
    He'll see a limp dong. That's about it tho...

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    For real. Deca alone rarely provides any noticeable results. Remember Deca is for protection against injury and to increase hydrostatic pressure in the joints due to increased volume of liquid in the joint area. Its a supplementative addition to a steroid regime not something to use alone.

ROCKRB11 is offline New Member
    trying stacking with some test, and something strong orally like anadrol .. I had great results using anadrol, enanthate and deca

Thread Information