ANADROL and gyno Q

I have a very small, and unnoticeable to those who do not know I use steroids , amount of gyno on my left side.

i have been off 1 and a half weeks (test and A 50) and was wondering if nolvadex would take care of teh gyno since it is in a small amount.

PS- I want to use AR-R nolvadex so it will be about a week before I can get it.

bump

colinw is offline Junior Member
    nolva just turns off estrogen receptors. will not take tit away.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    since gyno is irreversible your either gonna have to live with it or cut it off with surgory sorry but thats what happens if u dont use nolva when you take those abombs!!!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    should have used the nolva while on...and b...a-bomb are fun stuff if they work well for u...i dont have bad sides with them at all...no even alot of bloat...i think u would need surgery to get rid of the gyno though....i could be wrong

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    and vitamin b6, 200mg/ED*

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    how bad is the gyno. nolve will help if you have a light case. you should have run it with the cycle at 10mg a day. but now i would run it at 80mg a day for 3 4 weeks and see if that helps at all. you should post a pic so we can see how bad it is. also what do you have for pct you will need to be starting that soon. o and one more thing how much test were you running

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would get on nolva ASAP at 40mg's/ED and get that gyno gone cream..... dunno where to find it tho.

I saw a study on how you may be able tog et rid of a small ammount of gyno.... if i can find it - i will post it up here
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    and vitamin b6, 200mg/ED*
    b-6 will not help with test gyno

vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member
    The cream is called Andractim. It's a transdermal DHT derivative. Do a search on google and you should get all the info you need. I have a slight case of gyno on my left side so I used it for a couple weeks and I believe that I was starting to notice a little difference. I had to stop because I believe it was making my joints hurt, and it made me smell like sh-t. No matter how much you shower, as soon as you start to sweat the smell comes back.

Thread Information