roabs is offline New Member

injection spots?

ok i have done my share of cycles, and ive only done calf, glute, quad, and tricep injections.. my question is i can inject deca , eq, test, anywhere like traps, delts chest.. right? also how much max cc's do you guys inject into certain spots.. thanks for any info

righton is offline Senior Member
    I've done 2cc's in the bi's,tri's,traps and 3cc's in lats,delts,quads and 4cc's in the glutes.

K bolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roabs
    ok i have done my share of cycles, and ive only done calf, glute, quad, and tricep injections.. my question is i can inject deca, eq, test, anywhere like traps, delts chest.. right? also how much max cc's do you guys inject into certain spots.. thanks for any info

In my 11+ yrs of AAS experience I've injected:

Quads 3cc per injection
    Gluts 3cc per
    Delts 2-3cc (depending the size of your delt)
    Chest 2cc
    Tri & bi 2cc
    Calf 2cc

Use your best judgment...the larger the muscle, the more you can inject (with in reason).

And yes, the AAS you mentioned can be injected anywhere. Just keep in mind the oil bases AAS take longer to absorb in the muscle so be sure to message post injection and try to alternate the sites as much as possible.

jpl264000 is offline New Member
    Question!
    Will the direct injection into any particular muscle add any added results / effects for the muscle injected?

(Extremely new to this, doing my research before I attempt steroids or obtaining them for that matter)

jpl264000 is offline New Member
    Found a thread no repsonse required.

K bolic is offline Junior Member
    Be safe, sterial, and realize that if you do everything correctly (diet, Cardio, sleep) you don't need alot of AAS.

If you take tons of AAS and do not do everything correctly...it is very likely you will look like bigger crap. Provided you are like most and have some fat to shed as well as your desire to develop muscle.

Thread Information