Thread: steroid pills

kpope1 is offline New Member

steroid pills

what is the best to start out with. I am 6 3 and 240lbs. I have been working out for 4 months and I have not gotten good results. I want an opinion from someone who has taken the pills and got good results and not to many side effects. THANK YOU, YOU CAN E-MAIL ME BACK AT [email protected].

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well i would recommend research because we dont know ur stats, goals, etc...just to ame a few..for mass d-bol is probably the most used oral...for cutting, i would say winny tho alot of people do clen instead

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    YOU DO NOT NEED STEROIDS !!!!!!!

LIFT FOR ANOTHER YR!!!! then see your results, get your training and diet in check! your not doing it right. Your looking for an easy way out@!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    take the good advice that's been given to you.....

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Your e-mail address is a good hint as to why you might not be maximizing your gains. Change it to JOSHFOODKING.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    4 moths isnt sh** bro give it like 2 years and then youll grow big time. hold off on AS for a while, believe me down the road it will work much better.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Re: steroid pills

Originally posted by kpope1
    ..........I have been working out for 4 months and I have not gotten good results.........
    4 WHOLE months! no shit!

this is not a flame bro but serioulsy you need to be working out properly for maybe a year or more before you even consider AS!

AS are NOT magic pills which make you grow! they have to be mixed up with good diet and strict training as well, and if you havent had that diet/training experience you will get squat from the AS you take anyway. Hit the iron in a big way and come back and ask this question in a year or two.

In the mean time of course you can use this board to ask for training and diet tips etc.

peace bro

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if your not seeing results, your doing something wrong.

make sure your training, and diet is down before you start to juice. It took me a while to know what works best for me training wise, and I didn't start eating properly untill after a year of working out. So it me a while to get into the swing of things.

good luck

btw - don't be a chicken, when you juice, use injectables too
    you won't regret it if you do.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    all the replies above should be incorporated into your bb'ing lifestyle before you think about using a.s....... diet, training, sleep and recovery are as important to your progress right now as a.s. will be in the future.........if you decide to use. listen to the responses you get from everyone here- they know what they are talking about, ok?

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 03-30-2002 at 08:53 AM.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    "STEROID PILLS" hehehe

Originally posted by D00fy
    "STEROID PILLS" hehehe

hey doof, you were there once.........remember? we were patient with you.........show the same consideration for your fellow lifters.........

peace bb79

sorry sorry dam i cant have no fun,its okay for me to get flamed i see how it is

Gear101 is offline Member
    too early.. and rember this.. if you can't do the pin you can't do the gear..........

Originally posted by D00fy
    sorry sorry dam i cant have no fun,its okay for me to get flamed i see how it is
    im not flamin you bro, i just want you to remember where you were when you started here. most newbies need help, and thats what we're here for. youve come a long way since you've been here...........time for you to start helpin us out ok?

peace bb79

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    ok...when i responded first to his question i TOTALLY missed the working out 4 months part...AAS should not even be a consideration for you right now bro

well no one wants my help,everyone dislikes my opinions because i havent juiced yet so my knowledge that i learned from you guys and searching and articles dont mean nothing

righton is offline Senior Member
    Listen doofy, when you start juiceing THEN you can help the brothers out. I would never give an opinion on something i have no experience with!! Giving someone advice on a particular AS makes it sound as if you've tried it when in fact you could possibly have a severe life threatening reaction to it! Not to flame ya, but please...stick to what you KNOW!! When it comes to AS, leave the opionions to the do-ers not the readers.

sorry,your right , il just stick to reading and when the day comes il thank everyone for helping me with the process

flexman94 is offline New Member
    doof what is stopping you from taking the plung

im short 200$

i plan on getting 3-4 t200 ,2eqs,dbols maybe,i also need nolvadex ,clomid,arimidex /liquidex I ALSO NEED MONEY FOR FOOD

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    Most people who start using AS too early pay for it in the long run. They find they cannot train without AS and lose everything when they come off. The causes frustration and most people drop out of the game or have to keep taking more and more for the same effect.

Take it from people who know! The longer you're natural and the better the base you build the more permanent the gains wil be. I'm glad my training partner who is 14 years older than me had the wisdom to keep me away from the temptation, it's something I thank him for know. It's hard to watch people in the gym gain more in 4 weeks than you can gain naturally in a year!

I'm now built better naturally than guys who I couldn't wait to look like only three years ago and I won't consider a cycle till I've exhasted all other means of gaining.

I will admit, I'm learning all I can for when that time comes!

Hold off bro, give it a couple of years minimum.

i def recommend d's, but if you dont back it up with at least 1 to 1.5 grams of protein p/lb then you are just wasting it.........good thing is that food is more expensive than supplements......you can supplement the needed protein for less than the cost of a typical meal

i agree,but protein powder doesn't really feel me up

RiptUp-GOOD WORDS,good inspiration

thats good.......more room for more food.....most people have a problem eating the amount of food they should be.....but if you can eat ....and your not full then you can eat again soon! at least 6 times a day.....thats the recipe for growth all daylong

Originally posted by righton
    Listen doofy, when you start juiceing THEN you can help the brothers out. I would never give an opinion on something i have no experience with!! Giving someone advice on a particular AS makes it sound as if you've tried it when in fact you could possibly have a severe life threatening reaction to it! Not to flame ya, but please...stick to what you KNOW!! When it comes to AS, leave the opionions to the do-ers not the readers.

i think this is total crap. i know of at least 3 brothers on this board, and 1 heavy hitter on elite that dosent juice at all and their advice is extremely solid. just because you havent jabbed yourself dosent mean you cant research and answer some questions correctly.
    i do however think that maybe if you havent experienced the particulars of a question , you should state it openly, and preface your answer with that in mind. theres nothing wrong with helping a brother out, and that bro should be doing some research on his own anyways...........ok im done.....im sorry you had to be the poster on this one righton, but i would have spoken my mind no matter who posted it.

peace bb79

Thats cool bb, but i wouldn't go see a doctor that didn't go to med school for 7 YEARS or intern somewhere and i don't think anyone else would either! Would you??? They spend years getting advice from EXPERIENCED docs and personally seeing patients.The bros that give SOLID advice have no doubt researched the sh*t outta the subject, but i don't give a shit who it is nobody can tell what it feels like to hit a nerve in my thigh without doing it themselves!!! They can't tell me why i had tingleing down my leg for 2 months( the docs didn't know until they cut me open to find that i had went threw a vein and caused a clot around the nerve) Not one of the surgeons said what they THOUGHT it was until they cut my leg open! Your right when you said some bros can answer SOME questions correctly just by researching, but i preferre to listen to someone who's been there.

righton,
    i dont want this to turn ugly, so i'll just state my case and be done with it.
    i agree with you 100% that nobody, whether they have juiced or not can tell you how something like that would feel. all im talking about is researching the answers to questions and coming up with a right answer. it dosent take an experienced user to answer almost all of the questions on this board. some need experienced people , i agree, but if you learn through reading and research,why cant you answer a question with some degree of intelligence? why do you think all of the bros on this board tell the new guys to read and research first? they arent experienced users, but they will learn to be BEFORE they stick themselves. and i dont see any harm in them asking and answering questions along the way. if they post something incorrectly, they will be aware of it before the day is done, you know that as well as me.
    maybe im on the wrong side of the fence here.......

by the way- there are movie critics who've never acted
    and professors that teach at universities all over the world who have never experienced what they are teaching about. my sister is a doctor, and one of her biggest bitches about med school was that she was learning from people who never experienced what she was looking at in the future.......shes a cardiologist.
    im truly sorry you had to go through what you did bro.......and i hope theres no hard feelings........

peace bb79

Hey bb, definately no hard feelings and i agree with you 110% on the fact that a lot of the bro,s can answer alot of the questions LOGICALLY and be totally right!! What i was getting at are the guys that just started READING ( not researching) about certain profiles and suggesting a stack for someone, when i fact that combo might have had a negative effect in the majority of the users. By the way, all my posts are said with the utmost respect to my fellow bro's on the board!

Even you Doofy!

very cool bro,
    and i understand where youre coming from too...........point taken. how is that leg btw? you all healed and back at it now?

peace bb79

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I am startin to like this barbells fella.. hee heee...
    funny thing is, I said the same thing to doofy on another post about laughing at another newbie, and I had to say the same thing. NO flame doofy, you are learing and here like the rest of us, just remember, EVERYONE was a newbie at one time, even the Mods. I know you know this, I personally thought it was kinda funny too when he said "Steriod pills", but the guy asked a honest question and the brothers here, are trying to help him.
    Again no flame bud, just call em like I see em. and not everyone dislikes you, I don't. Just cause someone corrects someone else, does not mean that they don't like them. You are just eagar to learn, and I understand how that is, remember I was a newbie and still am in many aspects, to this board and gear. There are alot of stuff out there I have questions about and don't know everything about. That is what keeps me coming back to this board. We are kinda like family here..

Thanks for the concern barbells...actually i can't and will never be able to feel the right side of my left leg calf muscle due to nerve damage. You know how a well built calf muscle looks like a softball? Well mine would look like that only cut in half if my legs were built. It's not really a bother, when i do the legs i still feel the burn in the calf, only half of its just going for the ride.

righton
    we're kind of in the same boat bro, i tore 2 quad muscles in my right leg about 2 years ago, and it hasn't been right since, so i can totally relate to what your sayin. it sucks, but it could always be worse........yes?
    i did the surgery thing too, but i got the feeling in my leg still. is there any chance you'll get that back?

peace bb79

No...the vascular surgeon that did the op said " Remember the saying If it ain't broke, don't fix it...well it's cracked and i don't want to dig around and break it". His way of saying as long as i can feel most of the muscle and able to walk fine, he didn't want me to lose feeling in my whole calf. THAT i totally agreed on

everyone stop the fighting its holidays <HAPPY EASTER>

righton is your calf better now?

Doofy...we wern't fighting, we were having an indepth discussion.
    ( my parents always said that to me) And as for my leg, it's doing as well as can be expected....thank you. I hope you've read the last few posts, you can see how we treat each other like brothers. Even though some discussions get a little heated, there is truely respect in there not flaming!!

righton
    that last post of yours said it all bro.............discuss and hammer things out without it gettin out of hand. and doofy this is the way we hold civilized discussions around here, no flaming just gettin it on..................

peace bb79

its cool,i respect that

Thread Information