Thread: AS and anxiety?

BROWN_VAPOR is offline New Member

Unhappy AS and anxiety?

Ever since I started juicing(5weeks now) I have been suffering from anxiety. Can I take something for anxiety with AS? I'm using 200mg/Enanthate and 200mg/Deca with 50mg/Teslac EOD. The anxiety is affecting my job performance and curbing my appetite severely. If anyone has info they can share regarding this issue it would greatly be appreciated.

Thank You

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    the only aas related anxiety i know of comes from EQ, but i didnt notice it when i ran it. Bump for other opinions

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    the only aas related anxiety i know of comes from EQ, but i didnt notice it when i ran it. Bump for other opinions
    Agree, but the anxiety from eq did effect me when ran alone(do not suggest by the way). Bump also

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Your test should be higher than deca . I have anxiety issues, but never when I run a cycle. i have run deca/test in the past and felt better when on cycle.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Your test should be higher than deca. I have anxiety issues, but never when I run a cycle. i have run deca/test in the past and felt better when on cycle.
    i agree, bump ur test up to 500mg/wk and deca to 300-400mg/wk, not sure if the test and deca dosages will cause anxiety but u will obtain better results with these dosages

Interesting. I have had anxiety issues in the past, but like you, when I was on the juice it all went away. This time it is more pronounced and I'm wondering if I should take something for the anxiety.

Why should my test be more than my deca ? And how much more?

some say double the dose....others 100mg/wk more

deca will supress ur HPTA (natural test levels) so unless u want deca dick id raise the test per week

If I were to run HCG mid cycle, would that prevent deca dick and give me the bump in my test?

usuallu HCG is added into a cycle when it is longer than 12weeks but others swear by it in all cycles, its up to u, it would certainly help ur recovering and help prevent deca dick

also make sure ur PCT is perfect = clomid,nolva,creatine,trib and tongket ali to really assist recovery

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    i have had the same problems and the doc put me on paxil and it really seems to work. I no longer feel the need to hurt somebody! But I am running gh also, so that might help!

GH...if I could only afford it. I would be on it for life. I am going to try Lexipro. I'm just worried about losing my sex drive.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Yes, i'm on test e 600mg/wk, deca 500mg/wk, and prop 500mg/wk. I do have anxiety/stress issues. I think it's just part of being on juice. I get stress headaches and find myself being very short with people at work.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    i have had the same problems and the doc put me on paxil and it really seems to work. I no longer feel the need to hurt somebody! But I am running gh also, so that might help!
    You had a need to hurt somebody?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BROWN_VAPOR
    Ever since I started juicing(5weeks now) I have been suffering from anxiety. Can I take something for anxiety with AS? I'm using 200mg/Enanthate and 200mg/Deca with 50mg/Teslac EOD. The anxiety is affecting my job performance and curbing my appetite severely. If anyone has info they can share regarding this issue it would greatly be appreciated.

Thank You
    If it's affecting your job, then you should heavily consider ending your cycle and not using steroids .

There's a difference between using steroids with an existing condition for which you've already been taking medication and having to use medication due to the issues caused by steroids.

If you're experiencing anxiety without steroids, then going to a psychiatrist for medication is a reasonable thing to do. However, if all you have to do to cure your anxiety is to stop taking steroids then, it's just plain foolish to continue using the steroids while trying to get medication for anxiety that is caused by using illegal steroids. You can end up having more permanent problems, especially if you are prescribed SSRI's that you don't really need.

Take time to think through this, bro. I hope your better judgement wins.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    i agree, bump ur test up to 500mg/wk and deca to 300-400mg/wk, not sure if the test and deca dosages will cause anxiety but u will obtain better results with these dosages
    bigswiftos,
    The main reason behind keeping your test doses a bit higher than deca is to try to minimize the chances of getting deca-dick (deca induced impotence). It has NOTHING to do with anxiety issues.

...And why would you suggest that he use MORE steroids when he's concerned that his current doses are causing anxiety?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-28-2005 at 02:37 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    If it's affecting your job, then you should heavily consider ending your cycle and not using steroids .

There's a difference between using steroids with an existing condition for which you've already been taking medication and having to use medication due to the issues caused by steroids.

If you're experiencing anxiety without steroids, then going to a psychiatrist for medication is a reasonable thing to do. However, if all you have to do to cure your anxiety is to stop taking steroids then, it's just plain foolish to continue using the steroids while trying to get medication for anxiety that is caused by using illegal steroids. You can end up having more permanent problems, especially if you are prescribed SSRI's that you don't really need.

Take time to think through this, bro. I hope your better judgement wins.
    When do you reach Modhood Bask8, as on the best advice on this thread. Any one of the compounds can be triggering anxiety. It is not that uncommon a side. If you were dealing with anxiety issues pre-cycle, then you will need the advice of a Psychiatrist to get you on the right Anti-Depressent for you since these drugs are also used to treat anxiety.

Stop the cycle if it is affecting your life like this. Health and happieness come way before bicep size!

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    You had a need to hurt somebody?
    one word bro, HALOS!

No One Knows is offline Senior Member

Thank You
    I used to have "Anxiety" (I really just wanted the Xanax my Dr. would prescribe)

Anyway, I didn't suffer from anxiety at all, but when I got those pills I was popping them ED most of the time...

When I got pretty bad with them, and my bottle ran out I got to find out just what anxiety feels like. Panic attacks, nervousness, it sucked. I haven't touched the things in over 2 years. I think using them for a long duration and then stopping caused the anxiety..

Now that I'm off of them I no longer feel any anxiety...I've only had to deal with it on a few occasions, I couldn't imagine having to live with that ****.

My best advice to you would be to work on your anxiety and any insecurities you might have before juicing. Talk to a Dr, they can help. You don't want to mess your self up.

Be safe bro.

c5529 is offline Member
    Hey Bro, I've struggled with depression, etc., for years and have it under control....I've also successfully figured out how to take roids and not increase the mental health problems....steroids when taken correctly and intelligently can help with your mental health issues, but if not done correctly can REALLY make matters worse. So we need to be careful and figure out what will work for you...check you pm and I'll be glad to help out....

slippin is offline Associate Member

Thank You

I have run two cycles thus far. Deca only / TestE EQ (i know i know Deca only was stupid, i figured that out) Anyway, I noticed a rise in my anxiety levels about 4-5 weeks into the Test EA cycle. I would say see if you can get a Rx of Paxil or something like it. It is ok to take anti-anx meds with AS. I am a strong believer in Anxiety being mind over matter. Anx is your head telling you that something is going to happen that rarely ever does. Learn to control your thoughts and you'll be okay. My two cents.

Thread Information