JasperJ is offline Junior Member

Help me fix this screwed Primo cycle

There's a guy over @ EF pushing Primo only cycles like there's money it for him. The idea being you get safe gains. My last cycle was harsh, full of test and great gains, so I thought I'd give my body a "safer" cycle. Anyhow I'm at 3 1/2 at 550mg/wk. Here's what's happening.

1-It is cutting up my muscles, but draining the mass which is not what I wanted.

2-It is drying up my joints badly. I have never had joint pains before this crap cycle. I'm living with them daily.

3-It's killing my appetite.

4- I'm not feeling any pumps or a hint of strengh increase.

Sadly, these are my only options at the moment. I can cut down on Primo and add EQ @ 300 mg or cut down on Primo and add Sus @ 150mg. I've read an article that Primo and EQ can have a good synergenic effect. Both doses are on the low side. On the plus side both of these should lube up my joints and add some strength. On a final note I would urge anyone considering a high dose primo only cycle to reconsider.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    was his name ross?!

you didn't post enough info;

what are the numbers for cycle length? 6 wks, 8 wks, 10 wks etc....

you said you could go with sust @150 mgs, but 150 mgs when? ed, eod, 2 x wk etc....

i actually would keep the primo at the 550 mg per wk, but would add some form of test and font load it as to catch up with the primo.

just my 2 c.c.'s.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    was his name ross?!

you didn't post enough info;

what are the numbers for cycle length? 6 wks, 8 wks, 10 wks etc....

you said you could go with sust @150 mgs, but 150 mgs when? ed, eod, 2 x wk etc....

i actually would keep the primo at the 550 mg per wk, but would add some form of test and font load it as to catch up with the primo.

just my 2 c.c.'s.

Yea I should have included that I'm running a standard 12 weeker and the doses would be 150/wk of Sus or 300/wk of EQ. I'm definitely going to cut down on the Primo and just consider the high dose a front load.

Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    There's a guy over @ EF pushing Primo only cycles like there's money in it for him. The idea being you get safe gains. My last cycle was harsh, full of test and great gains, so I thought I'd give my body a "safer" cycle. Anyhow I'm at 3 1/2 at 550mg/wk. Here's what's happening.

1-It is cutting up my muscles, but draining the mass which is not what I wanted.

2-It is drying up my joints badly. I have never had joint pains before this crap cycle. I'm living with them daily.

3-It's killing my appetite.

4- I'm not feeling any pumps or a hint of strengh increase.

Sadly, these are my only options at the moment. I can cut down on Primo and add EQ @ 300 mg or cut down on Primo and add Sus @ 150mg. I've read an article that Primo and EQ can have a good synergenic effect. Both doses are on the low side. On the plus side both of these should lube up my joints and add some strength. On a final note I would urge anyone considering a high dose primo only cycle to reconsider.
    A guy pushing primo on EF like there's money in it for him. Guess what?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    A guy pushing primo on EF like there's money in it for him. Guess what?

I just can't believe there's profiteering over @ EF. If we were over there right now I'd purchase 19.99$ worth of bombs and temporaliy ban your blasphemy.

Well, it turns out my source can't get EQ now so it looks like I'll add a low dose Test cycle. And he can't get Sus only E. When there are no choices the choice is simple.

Even when you have choices, the choice is simple. I can get any drug on the 'net virtually for free, and I'm using Primo and Prop.

PumpDog is offline New Member
    I did a 8 week primo cycle 600 mg per week with 3 weeks of oral winstrol at the start and I was pretty pleased with my results, about 8 lbs of lean gains and a good increase in strength. Felt good on it and No sides. Didnt have as much knowledge as I do now, but I still rate primo. Would add some test now to see the difference

Thread Information