LILLEN is offline Associate Member

Mixing NPP and Tren (+ofcourse test)

Is it really stupid to mix NPP with tren ?? what willl someone do if he start to get gyno? Nolva helps a bit but not nearly enough .. ?

How fast acting is the ester in NPP ? when do you start PCT after using NPP ?

Is 5 weeks anough on NPP ?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it's not stupid. it sounds like a wonderful combination to me. I suggest just getting a prolactin inhibitor, such as cabergoline or bromo (the former being much preferred to the latter). This in conjunction with nolvadex and/or an AI (antiaromatase) will be more than enough to handle the toughest case of oncoming (not present) gyno. The ester in NPP will give a steady release for 3 days.. dropping off fairly quickly after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    it's not stupid. it sounds like a wonderful combination to me. I suggest just getting a prolactin inhibitor, such as cabergoline or bromo (the former being much preferred to the latter). This in conjunction with nolvadex and/or an AI (antiaromatase) will be more than enough to handle the toughest case of oncoming (not present) gyno. The ester in NPP will give a steady release for 3 days.. dropping off fairly quickly after that.

Thanx for your answer, only problem is that I am from sweden and I dont understand everything that peolpe post because its a 'different' kind of languge in here (this board ) ..

SO I dont get what you mean with this..:

prolactin inhibitor, such as cabergoline or bromo (the former being much preferred to the latter)

can u try yo explain what it is so I can raed about it in swedich somewehere

thanx bro's

ok.
    There are two hormones that cause gyno, estrogen and prolactin. Nandrolone (npp or deca ) and trenbolone (fina/tren ) stimulate prolactin production. Most other steroids do not, and instead cause gyno by increasing estrogen levels.

Bromocryptine and Cabergoline prevent prolactin production, and therefore can prevent deca/fina gyno.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    ok.
    There are two hormones that cause gyno, estrogen and prolactin. Nandrolone (npp or deca ) and trenbolone (fina/tren ) stimulate prolactin production. Most other steroids do not, and instead cause gyno by increasing estrogen levels.

Bromocryptine and Cabergoline prevent prolactin production, and therefore can prevent deca/fina gyno.
    That was an excellent answer. That was nice to reconfigure your first answer to help him understand.

ok.

thank you very much!! It do know that offcourse but i didn't know the name of prolactin. thats why I asked because I know that these 2 streiods are the ones who stimulata prolactin levels..

But I dont know wjat this is: Bromocryptine and Cabergoline

thank you you arr totally wonderful , helpes me out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    thank you very much!! It do know that offcourse but i didn't know the name of prolactin. thats why I asked because I know that these 2 streiods are the ones who stimulata prolactin levels..

But I dont know wjat this is: Bromocryptine and Cabergoline

thank you you arr totally wonderful , helpes me out a lot.

You know how nolvadex prevents estrogen from causing gyno, right?

Bromocryptine (Parlodel) and Cabergoline (Dostinex) prevent prolactin from causing gyno. They are the two drugs that are used to block prolactin.

Okey thank you!

I try to find them here..

thanks!!!!

And the sides?

Like nolva?? or is it somethíng special I need to know??
    I will read up on it. But if someone know something on hand it would be nice to hear it..

this is going to be terrible, but here goes.

Taxomifen , också känt som nolvadex , förhindrar estrogen berättat ta parti mot någon verkningen. Cabergoline dostinex ) och Bromocryptine parlodel ), hindra prolactin berättat ta parti mot någon verkningen. Om du lägga de här blanda in i en söka motor , du borde få överflöd av resultaten.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    the only problem is that i don't speak swedish.
    I'll help him...

OK, berda borga schnooda binna berga snieda borken. Wooda needa transalaatoornooga. That about sums it up.

berga means mountain. lol.

Ok so what im deciphering from what you're saying is that Bromocryptine (Parlodel) and Cabergoline (Dostinex) used with Nandrolones and trenbolones is analagous to Nolvadex use in conjuction with Testosterone ? I've never heard of either of these drugs before.

To answer your question, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    I've never heard of either of these drugs before.
    Well, now you have.

Thread Information