airborne0329 is offline New Member

Clen Dosage Question

I have some clen that I had gotten. The person I got them from suggested I do some research on the particular kind.

They were ordered from Hubei, China. The dosage say they are 40MCG. What should I do for dosage and a two week cycle? I was going to follow some of your guys cycles you have posted for 2 weeks, starting with 20mg and working up to 60 or 80, but I'm not sure the difference between the MG and MCG. Anyone have experiacne with this type of clen?

This is my first clen cycle and I'm using it by itself as a weight loss aid. Do I need to take anything else with it if I am only doing 2 week on then 2 week off?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    g = 1
    mg = 1*10^-3 prefix- mili
    mcg = 1*10^-6 prefix- micro

1 mg = 1,000 mcg (1 mg = 10^3 mcg)

Conversely,

1 mcg = 0.001 mg (1 mcg = 10^-3 mg)

Hope this helps!

As for the clen , it should be taken/measured in mcg, not mg. (i.e. 20mcg, 40mcg, etc...) or (0.02mg, 0.04mg, etc...)
    -fitness
    Last edited by fitnessguy; 02-25-2005 at 02:01 PM.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    they meant to say 60 to 80 mcg.

I would split it in half the first 2 days and try 20mcg just to get use to it. then ramp up until you can't take the sides. 120mcg or so. I was up to 180mcg. Be sure to drink plenty of water and supplement with Taurine 3-5 g & potassium - don't wanna cramp up. run that for 2 weeks.

don't take my word for it, search on the clen handbook.

Ok, so you're saying that the mcg that it is measured in is what the standard is for clen ? So, if they are 40mcg a pill, than just splitting in half would be 20mcg which is what is suggested with starting a cycle?

Where can I get taurine and potassium? How much of each, ED? and, after my first 2 week cycle and 2 week off, should I start the next 2 week cycle at 20mcg again or should I start where I found that I can handle the side effects?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by airborne0329
    Ok, so you're saying that the mcg that it is measured in is what the standard is for clen ? So, if they are 40mcg a pill, than just splitting in half would be 20mcg which is what is suggested with starting a cycle?

Where can I get taurine and potassium? How much of each, ED? and, after my first 2 week cycle and 2 week off, should I start the next 2 week cycle at 20mcg again or should I start where I found that I can handle the side effects?
    Yes, half a pill(20mcg) is a good start.
    Taurine and potassium can be found at most supplement shops(i.e. www.allsportsnutrition.com )
    50mg of benadryl can be taken every third week instead of the 2 on 2 off way. If you do the 2 on 2 off i would start back at 20-40mcg and go from there. JMO
    Read the clen handbook. Lots of great info. Clenbuterol handbook
    -fitness

Soup is offline Associate Member
    personally after being off for two weeks I would start up with a dose 20 to 40 mcg less than what I plateaued. so if I finished with 180mcg for my 2 weeks on, I would start up again at 120mcg or so. That is just me.

You can get Taurine and potassium at any supplement shop. i would def. take 3-5 g of taurine daily. as much water as you can drink.

be prepared for a couple days of headaches and jitter/anxiety.

That 50mgs of benadryl every third week should be taken everyday...morning/night? Sorry, sounds silly, but I didn't understand that part in the clen handbook...

Same effects/results cycling for 6 weeks as doing two on, two off?
    Last edited by airborne0329; 02-26-2005 at 03:50 PM.

That 50mgs of benadryl every third week should be taken everyday...morning/night? Sorry, sounds silly, but I didn't understand that part in the clen handbook...

Same effects/results cycling for 6 weeks as doing two on, two off?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Take the benadryl before you go to sleep.

I'm up to 200 mcg right now, plan on doing that for the rest of the 6 weeks.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    And yes, take it ED once you get to 3 weeks.

Every day from the third week on or just during the third week?

????????????????????????

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I do 3 weeks on 2 weeks off and start with 80 then 100 then 120mcg all taken in the morning upon waking up and in addition to my ephidrene (100mg) with no negative sides, but its better to be conservtive when using it for the first time and see how you react and gradually increase the amount. It will act quite quickly so you will now how you handle say 40, 60, 80mcg the day after, so you can find the effective amount within the first week of using it.

I also use the same brand you did and got great results with it.

Good luck

Sounds good, man, thanks. I'm gonna start with 20mcg and work up to see what I can handle, adding 20 mcg a day. I'm trying to cut alot of body fat, so I wanna do a full 6 weeks straight, but am still looking to get my question answered about the benadryl.

Oh, cut260, do you use Taurine and Potassium while on your cycle?

Thread Information