aruv is offline New Member

QV Testone 200 cycle

Hello everyone, and thanks for your advice in advance...

I wanted to start a cycle of test.. never uses test before..

2 previous cycles were Deca only ( i know already so dont flame please).. running 600mg a week for 10 weeks...

what amount of dosage would anyone reccomend???... runnning Testone 200... I would like to run this cycle for 10 weeks...

Also what gains could i expect??? and would these gains be keepable...????

would everyone here recomend deca with this cycle???? (was wanting test only)...

Thanks again in advance...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    500mg per week of test would be better than 600mg of deca per week. Start there and see how you like it. Or you could run 600mg test and do a comparison of test vs. deca alone. (test is fine by itself - have an antiestrogen on hand and/or run antiaromitise)

so, for me to understand this right.. i would need 3 bottles of 10ml each... because.. (see if my math is right here...) 10cc per bottle... 1cc = 200mg... so if i ran 400mg a week thats 5 weeks from 1 bottle.. so even 600mg would be 1 1/2 bottles for 5 weeks... so 3cc a week = 600mg.. or just under 3cc would be the 500mg????

Yes,,, have my clomid and nolvadex handy... (THANKS!!! )

By your calculations 2 1/2cc would be 500mg or 3cc would be 600mg. If you ran 10 weeks you would need 3 bottles, if they are underfilled you might go for 4 bottles and extend to 12 weeks.

you are awesome for your help.... on last thing bro.... what kind of gains do you think i would get... my diet is great... and im hitting gym 3 days on 1 day off...

im curious as to weight and strenth gains...and if i will keep gains after the cycle

What did you get off deca ? both gains and post cycle? Your recovery training and diet will determine alot of that anyway. The prior questions are for a baseline looking, I cannot predict for you, but I am sure mg for mg you will be happier with test. Next time do test/eq and see how you like it... After you experience that you could go test/eq/deca with dbol kickoff and end with winny. You should have enough experience after these next two cycles to stack these 5 aas.

as for my gains in the 1st deca cycle.. ran 600mg for 10 weeks.. gained around 25lbs... only lost 5lbs post cycle.. maintaing a low body fat %. 2nd deca cycle... only gained 12lbs and lost about 3lbs post cycle... also maintaing low bodyfat %...

Thread Information