JDogg is offline Junior Member

Oil Coming back out after Inject?!?!?!

Just injected 1cc of Test E Norma into my Glute, and I am sitting here watching as it is slowly flowing back out along with blood. WTF? this hasnt happend before. I did everything they way I usally do when nothing goes wrong. Should I be worried?

okay not all of the oil came right back out, but definately noticable. What is going on?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you might have went too fast?

hmmm yea I did go a little faster than usual. Anyway Do I have to be worried about abcesses or something now?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    hmmm yea I did go a little faster than usual. Anyway Do I have to be worried about abcesses or something now?
    most of the time a little comes out with some blood, but nothing to worry about.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Keep pressure on the plunger when ready to pull out. If you dont do this it creates a small vacuum that will pull gear/blood back out.

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Keep pressure on the plunger when ready to pull out. If you dont do this it creates a small vacuum that will pull gear/blood back out.
    thats it, also apply pressure with your tump for 2-3 seconds on the spot.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    very good info. also, i use the z track method too.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    i had the same thing on my 1st test e shot to my quad, but i started dong z track method, works fine. just keep needle in a few seconds after your done to allow for the oil to disperse a bit more. pull out fast and get pressure there to plug the blood and rub the site!

gd luck! and Z -TRACK!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    great post!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Z track works great.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    make sure ur injecting deep enough too bro..

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    That Z tracking method looks good for say quads but I dont see how it will work for delts, butt, triceps or biceps unless you are lucky enough to have someone else to do your injections. As mentioned I keep pressure on the plunger when I retract and sometimes there is a small amount of oil but I then flex the muscle and rub the area immediately after injecting.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    Just injected 1cc of Test E Norma into my Glute, and I am sitting here watching as it is slowly flowing back out along with blood. WTF? this hasnt happend before. I did everything they way I usally do when nothing goes wrong. Should I be worried?
    1 CC isnt that much, but once in a while if I dont ztrack enough I can get a little bit of leakage.... I dont think it amounts to much, its amazing how 1/30th of a CC can look like so much, in fact when you get the air out of the needle and some oil runs down the outside of the pin, you could be seeing some of this oil droplet in there. In the glute it seems like 1.5 inches deep should have a real minimal amount of leakage.

If you ztrack and your muscle leaks like this into your adipose fat between skin and muscle, well you keep the gear in your body but it also makes the area lump up and get a little bit painful but I think your losses is very minimal. Also leakage comes from your muscle being somewhat overused and scar tissue is forming so it might be a clue to try other spots like quads, etc.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    If you ztrack and your muscle leaks like this into your adipose fat between skin and muscle, well you keep the gear in your body but it also makes the area lump up and get a little bit painful but I think your losses is very minimal. Also leakage comes from your muscle being somewhat overused and scar tissue is forming so it might be a clue to try other spots like quads, etc.

good info, i always wondered if all doesnt go directly into the muscle where it goes. it stays in the body just takes longer to absorb right??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    good info, i always wondered if all doesnt go directly into the muscle where it goes. it stays in the body just takes longer to absorb right??
    We all probably have experienced a bit lump or knotting up at the injection site. Well this is what happens when the gear/oil leaks out into the fat area between skin and muscle. Your body actually doesnt know the difference between an infection or a foriegn substance in this area, so you get "infection" like response to this oil in the fat area. You can get redness, soreness, lumping, etc and all the simptoms of an infection and yet there is no infection at all. Your body detects infections because of the chemicals biological agents like an infection produce. So sometimes if you go to a doctor with these very common lumps that steroid injections cause, you will get antibiotics but 9 out of 10 times there is no infection, just give it 5 to 8 days and if no infection, it will clear up nicely on its own.

If it leaks out into the adipose tissue, will the action of your body water breaking down the oil will occur, the testosterone within the oil will work its way around the body just the same as it does in the muscle. If you have excessive amounts of oil in the area, you get an abcess, but with small amounts of what leaks out of the muscle into the adipose tissue, there usually is just soreness and discomfort a few days and then it passes without an issue.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just leave a .05 cc airbubble in the syringe and wait a few seconds after u have injected. the air bubbled serves as a cap and helps the medicine stay in. the z track is a european method but only works on the quads unless someone else is giving ur shot or u have 3 arms. the airbubble technique is what is taught in american nursing schools.

Thread Information