cazey43 is offline Banned

Stuff just banned by NCAA??? Need and alibi

yes this is correct i have to fight a steroid test.. and i need a substance that has just recently been banned by the NCAA to do this anyone help please!

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i dunno, maybe try saying a PH or something. sounds like you in a tight spot. i used to be a college athlete so i feel your pain

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cazey43
    yes this is correct i have to fight a steroid test.. and i need a substance that has just recently been banned by the NCAA to do this anyone help please!
    "Stuff" the drink?

cazey43 is offline Banned
    took tren looking for a suppliment to give me an excuse

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    They never even had a PH that converted to tren so your outa luck there.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    say you took some bad batch of Gaspari's methyl-D.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    ok how long agao did u take it? appeal until u r blue in the face. say u used something minor. i would say if u took it 4 months ago then they try to test u again there is a possibility it could clear. i played d1aa ball and a kid on my team failed and he was able to take it again bc his natural test levels were higher than that of 6:1. he wasn't on anything so maybe try to work with that.

showtime99 is offline New Member

Methyl-d

Does methyl-d show up on an ncaa drug test?

swoll4589 is offline Member
    i doubt it. The reason i reccomended it is because i heard that some of the batchs gave bad sides- closer to tren sides.

showtime99 is offline New Member

Methyl-d

Can anyone let me know for sure if it shows up on an ncaa drug test or refer me to someone who would know?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    how long ago were you taking it? was it trenbolone enanthate or acetate?

There isn't a ton of research available about liver metabolites of steroids .. except of course to the testers. I'll give a look and see what i can find. It's possible that methyl dienolone may have similar metabolites, or methyl trienolone... both of which i think were recently banned.

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    our trainers on our athletic team said that you could dip ur fingers in bleach just before the test, and some will stay under your fingernails, then when u pissi n the cup, swirl ur fingers in the cup, it will come out all ****ed up and the test will be void and you will have to take it over again later. hopefully far enough to get the stuff outta your system. O yah i was one of these trainers, and our head trainer told me this. worth a shot?

17alpha-trenbolone and trendione are trenbolone's primiary metabolites. Methyl-trienolone has the same metabolites. However, i am unaware of methyl trienolone's NCAA status.

They'll know you contaminated it, in which case, they'll just be pissed off.

I did some reasearch. The NCAA bans all the DEA scheduled substances, "and related compounds". So you're **** out of luck. Prohormones/prosteroids/formerly not banned steroids , if/when legal or not, are all banned by the NCAA. They were banned by the NCAA before the recent legislation that made prohormones illegal.

Your only real option is a catheter, or the whizzinator.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    our trainers on our athletic team said that you could dip ur fingers in bleach just before the test, and some will stay under your fingernails, then when u pissi n the cup, swirl ur fingers in the cup, it will come out all ****ed up and the test will be void and you will have to take it over again later. hopefully far enough to get the stuff outta your system. O yah i was one of these trainers, and our head trainer told me this. worth a shot?

Thread Information