JackDavis098 is offline New Member

PLEASE HELP, Talking to doctor about gyno surgery

I was on dbol for less than a week and started getting gyno. I quit taking the dbol and had to wait 3 days before I could get nolvadex . Within those three days I grew tits. I have now been taking 80mg nolvadex a day for the last three days.

I have decided that I cant live a normal life with women's breasts and my only option is to get gyno surgery. I would like to try to pass the gyno off as reoccurring pubic gyno, so my insurance will cover it. I cant put it off to long because I am still under my parents medical coverage, and I soon wont have any medical coverage at all.

How long should I take the nolvadex before seeing the doc? When I go see him will he give me tests that would show that I was taking dbol and nolvadex? I know you can only get rid of gyno with surgery, but is their a chance that some of the swelling in by breasts will go down? Should I continue the nolvadex for a while then see the doc or should I go immediately? Please help! I am very desperate and need all the advice I can get.

I also forgot to say that I am only 19, and that it is not only my nipples that hurt but my whole breasts have deep pains in them.

If you tell me its best to wait a while should I also start taking arimidex ?

Please please please help

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    3 days of dbol ? Are you shure its gyno? Can you post a pic? You may be freaking yourself out. Take the novla for a couple of days and chill. If you mess with your nipples, they will only get worse.

My advice, take the anit-e's, don't touch your chest, and chill out.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    i was gonna say the same thing but I was not sure.

I only took 20mg dbol for 6 days. On day 6 I noticed how bad my tits hurt so I quit taking any dbol; I had to wait 3 days before I could get nolvadex and today is the third day that I have been taking 80mg a day of nolv.

I am positive it is gyno. My tits and nipples hurt like hell and they are noticible larger, especially in the lower outside of the breasts.

Tankass is offline Senior Member

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it soft and watery or is it solid tissue? Can you post a pic.

I would take your anit-e for a week and try not to mess with the area!

solid tissue dirrectly under the nipples, but softer in the lower outside of the breasts. I dont have the capabilities to post a pic.

Do you think most of it could be temporary?

thanks for the replies, please give me all the advice you can

also, should I try to get some arimidex to take along with the nolvadex ? What doses should I be taking of them?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    bro do us a favor and refer to them as your pecs, I can't handle the thought of a man with breasts. Now, relax, it shouldn't get any worse. You said you have solid tissue under the nipple right, and you have also aqquired fatty tissue around the lower outer area of the pec? About how much can you pinch? Were you totally normal to begin with, or did you already have some of this and it just got worse with the use of d-bol? Fuck, I sound like Dr. Drew, but this is nothing to mess around with...I would be a paranoid son-of-a-beotch if this was happening to me as well. So answer my questions, and get back to us.
    SOLID

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    thx everybody,this lets me know that im 18 1/2 but atleast i do my research and know better i appreciate everyone help,but dam yo never start AS without proper ancilllaries on hand, JMO

u guys think im so desperate to juice,if i wanted to juice so bad i would already.......................but seeing stupid threads like these that people havent done research makes me FEEL GOOD that i asked questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for u good luck on gyno surgery make sure doctor dont leave a scar

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey bro gl on getting your tits fixed cause i know how you feel. i got so paranoid about gyno that im changing the cycle im gonna do, I was gonna do t-200 and deca but channged it to eq t200 and winny so gl bro let us know if everything comes out ok.

Yes, firm tissue right under the nip and fatty tissue to the lower outside of the pecs.

I use to be real fat and lost a lot of weight, so I did have a little excess skin on my chest, but nothing soft like it is now.

There is enough growth that allows me to grab about something 5/6 of the size of a large egg.

biggie is offline New Member
    put a pic up
    check pm

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Yikes

Hey,

I just started a deca /test cycle on Weds. I have in alot in common with you dude and I am starting to freak here also. I used to be really overweight and lost alot about 5 year ago, but still have some loose skin just like you.

What do you guys recommend??/ Should I stop my cycle also. I was just lookin at my pecs last night and they seemed to be kinda full and sagging......HELP

If I do stop, should I start taking the Clomid I have right away.

I researched long and hard and asked lots a questions.

HELP

bicepsual is offline Banned
    well its probably just some exess weight coz if u was fat b4 u must remember what your pecs looked like prior to your steroid use and i tell u gyno and a fat persons pecs are hard to tell apart so jus chill try dietin cut your weight more and see if they disappear if not u got a problem
    p.s dont keep pressin them coz theyll be sore and ull think u got gyno even if u aint

My Pic[IMG]http://[/IMG]

duh

How do I insert a pic guys/??? Help me

hey e-mail me the pic? i post it for u?

heres his pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PLEASE HELP, Talking to doctor about gyno surgery-12-8-01004.jpg  

i thought he was on gear?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    he just started doofy

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Relax Doof, don't try and criticize someone who has posted a clear pic of themself in hopes of getting some advice from knowledgable AR members.

BiggerBri,......IMO, it can't really tell, but I think it will definately lessen when you drop some Bf and start leanin' out. .02

no no ,i thought he was on gear,he mentioned it somewhere?

Everyone, thank you for all the valuable information and advise.

Tomorrow, I am going to try to see the doctor. I have decided to deny the use of any substances, so my insurance will cover the expenses. I will keep you updated.

NightOp is offline Member
    good luck

GOOD LUCK JACK!!!!!!!,hope its not gyno seriously? but JMO stop playing with your nips? maybe u bugging out ,anyway good luck ,keep us posted

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Jack,

If the tissue is sort of "bumpy", you have either developed a small amount of breast tissue, or have begun to put permanent fibrous fat tissue there. Keep on the Anti-e's, dont start another cycle without anti-e's, go see a doc if you can to see if you can have it removed.

I'm in the appeal process with my insurance company (if you have Aetna, you'll go through the same bullshit I'm going through now, gotta jump hoops and suck some dick).

Keep trying man!

Confusion

Hi Guys,

I want to clear up any cofusion about the post of my pic. Jack started this thread about his concern of developing gyno. I responded with my concerns of developing the same condition. I am the on the posted the pic.

I just started on gear last week. I have worked hard over the last five years to get the body I have now. I lost over 100lbs 5 years ago and have kept it off. I have not seen enough results in the past few years (plateau) and I decided to start gear last week. I will be doing my second injection of deca /test this week (Wednesday). Please give me honest results of what you think about my chances of developing gyno.

I have kept some loose skin and extra fat left over from being the PIG I was. I did have a tummy tuck about 2 years ago to remove excess fat from my ab region. I was thinkin about some for my sides this year but decided against it...thinkin that I was going overboard. I also never had anything done with my pecs and I do seem to have a little excess fat in them and afraid that will increase when using the gear.

FLAME AWAY at WILL.

Briam

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes, I have seen this on dbol many times. Dbol is famous for BT. Anyways my friend your pic does not look bad at all. I talked to a Plastic Surgeon about Gyno and they said there are some dangers, mostly internal bleeding, and you should not take asprin or any type of blood thinners 2 weeks before your surgery. Your doc should've told you all of this. Personally I don't think you need it judging from your pic, just try the nolv, and see if the pain goes away. good luck my friend.

georgie_porgie is offline New Member
    I'm thinking of sending a pic for you guys. I actually started gearing up because I always looked like I had gyno. I've had this damn lump forever. In second grade I noticed this and actually thought of cutting it off with scissors. It's very disturbing because I blame this for my lack of confidience and sexdrive. Now my left side is way worse than my right and I'm wondering if I keep juicin and crank in anti-e's for the rest of my time if it will make this less noticable?

NightOp is offline Member
    gergie, how old are you now? and please go here and read this> http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...gyno+reduction it might help you out... also be sure to checkout the attached zip file at the bottom of that thread.

Thread Information