BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Longest I can Run Tren

whatsup guys, made some homebrew tren at 75mg, and just wondered how long you guys thought i could run it. Its my first time runnin tren, and this is my third cycle. goin 15 weeks test E at 750, 14 weeks EQ at 600, test prop 100mg ED 1-4, wanted to know if i could throw tren in for 10 or more weeks. what'ya think.

Some have told me i can do 10 or more. some say no more than 6.

Stats 5'11 21 Years old, 265, 12%BF

BIGSNOR

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I'll be using Tren for 10 weeks in my upcoming cycle..

I think someone here, probably BDTR was running Fina for something like 35 weeks..

yah but this is my first time on tren . I have enough to run 12 weeks, but im not gonna run that. if i started today, i would be running it for 11 weeks. just wanted to start today, but didnt know if it'd make that big of a difference to hold off till next week.

your tren decreases HPTA function...but if you have the proper PCT, and you run the rest of your gear in appropriate lengths according to the esters, I dont think anything is wrong with running tren for up to a week less than your test...correct me if im wrong though

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Since this is your first time, I would stick to 10 weeks. No need to push it the first time, just see how you react.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    I'll be using Tren for 10 weeks in my upcoming cycle..

I think someone here, probably BDTR was running Fina for something like 35 weeks..
    He ran it for almost double that, I believe 60 weeks. For your first time a 10 weeks run will get the job done. I also like to run my test several weeks past the tren, seems to help you recover faster.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I would run it no more than 8 weeks max. for you first shot.

joevette, well if you like runnin ur test past ur tren , im on week 4 as of today and im on a 15 week test cycle, u think i should run the tren today and end it at week 14 with my eq, cuz my test will go to 15 and then it will last what....... 2 or 3 weeks past my last shot. so start now? or wait till week 5 and end my test and tren at same time on week 15

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    8 - 10 weeks the longest... and then run your test 2 weeks longer when u end.. so

8 weeks tren
    10 weeks test

or 10 weeks tren
    12 weeks test

then do your proper pct

bump, any other opinions?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    what doses r u gonna be runnin the tren at?

75 per

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I would run it no more than 8 weeks max. for you first shot.
    I agree!!! Youll get some nice gains in 8 weeks. If your in it for the long haul, no need to jump right into the longer cycles especially with tren .

c5529 is offline Member
    I agree firmly with Pure Power that you should not run tren longer than 8 weeks, particularly for a first cycle...I love tren and use it in all of my cycles, but it causes tremendous problems in my kidneys over 8 weeks (extremely dark urine and pain in the kidney area)....Again, try it for 6 to 8 weeks and see how your body responds to it....When you use tren, I strongly recommend drinking at least one gallon of water per day and incorporating cranberry extract...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    I agree firmly with Pure Power that you should not run tren longer than 8 weeks, particularly for a first cycle...I love tren and use it in all of my cycles, but it causes tremendous problems in my kidneys over 8 weeks (extremely dark urine and pain in the kidney area)....Again, try it for 6 to 8 weeks and see how your body responds to it....When you use tren, I strongly recommend drinking at least one gallon of water per day and incorporating cranberry extract...
    just curious, not trying to hijack, just wondering what exactly the cranberry does for u??

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    just curious, not trying to hijack, just wondering what exactly the cranberry does for u??
    it supports good kidney function.

BDTR is offline Retired
    With blood work coming in clean, the skys the limit on how long you can run it.

went ahead and started today, with the idea that i'll run my test a couple weeks past the end of my tren like joevette said. plus i just wanted to start MUAHAHHAHA (evil villain laugh) hope this **** whips ass. didnt get the weird taste in my mouth, but i did shoot in my quad, and i heard sometimes it doesnt happen. nor did i get the tren cough, i injected really slow though. I know my gear is good though, i homebrewed it myself.

Thread Information