Thread: Equipoise Cycle

Outlaw4life is offline New Member

Equipoise Cycle

Whats goin on fellas, need some advice on a cycle here. What would be a good cycle for Equipoise just by itself? Any input would be very much appriciated.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro for my first cycle i've been looking at eq but have found that i should combine it with test.i will probably do test e at 500 and eq at 250 for my first but am not sure yet either .do some more research as will i and let me know what you come up with

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    ohyeah it also depends on your size and cycle experience and if you're not at least 23 i would not recomend gear at all me i'm 260 and 5'11" but i wont start my first cycle for a while

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    bro for my first cycle i've been looking at eq but have found that i should combine it with test.i will probably do test e at 500 and eq at 250 for my first but am not sure yet either .do some more research as will i and let me know what you come up with
    Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldnt you need more EQ?

I was thinking of using test as a base (250mg EW) and EQ at 500mg for my next cycle. Using test only to help with shutdown.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    id bump it up at least to 400 eq

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    id bump it up at least to 400 eq
    I would too, and at least for 12 weeks...
    If i ever run it again it will be 600mg+ bc it is very mild and i didn't see much from 400mg. JMO...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    thats how much eq will b runnin in my nxt cycle if its his 1st cycle should b more than nuff,any prev?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i say eq at 400mg minimum at 12 weeks minimum. My next cycle I plan on using test at 500mg and EQ at 500mg as well.

so your sayin i should take 400mg of Eq per week for 12 weeks? my bad just a lil confused on what i read, but is that what ur sayin?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    They are saying 400mg is a minimum for good results. You will gain a few lean lbs off of eq but if you stack it with test, and in my opinion you should, you will have better results. If this is your first cycle test might be a wiser choice if you go it alone. I would at least run test equal amount with the eq and run the test(cyp or enanth) one week longer before going on pct. You do know what that is right? Now how about AI and SERM?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Go with 500 mgs eq weekly and run test with it. Eq does not hurt during or after injection. I would run winstrol weeks 6-11 also. JMO

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was EQ only @400mg/week.... saw slow n steady gains of solid muscle, got crazy appetite... but also lost sex drive after about 10wks or so. Couldnt get it up for NOTHING. Really not worth doin imo unless you have some test.

nate3422 is offline Member
    you need to add some test

cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member
    during what weeks does eq start to kick in??

sniper320 is offline Member
    My last cycle i used 600mg of eq e/w, it is pretty mild stuff not to happy with it.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    With only eq at at moderate dose 400-500mg/wk you might only gain 5lbs or so-not much and you run the risk of getting shut down without test. But eq is pretty mild that way it might not shut you down at all.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by cFIRES670
    during what weeks does eq start to kick in??
    it takes awhile 5-6 weeks

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    deffinately run a test base, i'm on an eq/test cycle myself

alright, so run list test 250 or with eq or would winny be better? thanks for all the input.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Test base (i.e 500mg Test E) THEN eq... a lot of guys run 500 mg Test E and 400mg Eq and report great gains..

alright, well im thinkin bout goin with the winny instead of the equipoise , would that be a better idea, for better gains. Mostly gains along the lines of cutting up and getting lean and stayin fast. Speed is important for me. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw4life
    alright, well im thinkin bout goin with the winny instead of the equipoise, would that be a better idea, for better gains. Mostly gains along the lines of cutting up and getting lean and stayin fast. Speed is important for me. Thanks for any advice you can give.
    WTF Have you even looked at anyones post in this thread alone??? What is wrong with you, did you get dropped on your head as a baby or momma just not show you enough attention so negative attention is better than no attention at all? Search this forum 'first cycle' and see all the results, read all of them. Next search 'winny only cycle' and read all of those. Thankyoucomeagain

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    WTF Have you even looked at anyones post in this thread alone??? What is wrong with you, did you get dropped on your head as a baby or momma just not show you enough attention so negative attention is better than no attention at all? Search this forum 'first cycle' and see all the results, read all of them. Next search 'winny only cycle' and read all of those. Thankyoucomeagain

No need to flame him. Offer your advice and leave it at that. Sure, apparently running test is 'ideal', but PLENTY of people have and do currently run Winstrol by itself and have satisfying results. Not everyone who uses an anabolic steroid is after massive gains and body building, despite the popular opinion on this board

spooledup is offline Banned
    And not all of us get shut down sexually. I'm on week 12 and sex drive is fine. Eq wks1-14, tren wks4-8, winny wks12-16.

Love the gains and don't have chipmonk cheek bloat

Alright, by the way i have been readin all the threads mesomorp and thats why im askin different questions each time. Maybe you aint the one readin'. I'll make sure and double think the next question before i ask it, just for you.

Thanks for all the advice to everyone else

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    And not all of us get shut down sexually. I'm on week 12 and sex drive is fine. Eq wks1-14, tren wks4-8, winny wks12-16.

Love the gains and don't have chipmonk cheek bloat
    you wouldn't have" chipmunk cheeks" if you ran all that with prop and you'd probably get better gains too

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    No need to flame him. Offer your advice and leave it at that. Sure, apparently running test is 'ideal', but PLENTY of people have and do currently run Winstrol by itself and have satisfying results. Not everyone who uses an anabolic steroid is after massive gains and body building, despite the popular opinion on this board
    There wasn't any flame first off, and if you have any expertise please enlighten us all... If not STFU and mind your own business

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    There wasn't any flame first off, and if you have any expertise please enlighten us all... If not STFU and mind your own business
    People like you are what give the people who use steroids a bad name.

"did you get dropped on your head as a baby or momma just not show you enough attention so negative attention is better than no attention at all?"

^^^^Thats not a flame? Then what is it? The only advice and expertise I can give you is that you seriously need to grow up. Wasn't there an age disclaimer when you signed up for this board?

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    People like you are what give the people who use steroids a bad name.
    By telling you; you were dropped on your head? or didn't get enough attention? This is what gives people who use steroids a bad name? The only advice or expertise you have is nothing, that is how I see it.

Thread Information