Thread: Too Young ?????

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

Too Young ?????

can anyone explain to me why it is so bad to start cycling at when your in your teens. i have been reading threads about people saying 19 is too young but i started cycling when i was 17... what are the negative effects a teenager would encounter that a 21 or 22 year old would not??? just curious

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i'm still a newbie i guess but the only thing i ever hear is "your growth plates will fuse together so you won't grow as much" but that means heigth not muscle growth.....

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u're still growing at 17. your natural test is high as it is, why mess with it? i'm sure others will tell u more things.

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    Im not gonna rag on ya Stallion, but you gotta do your research on the site. The answer to your question is everywhere....you could even google it. Here it is in a nutshell, as a teenager, you have so much free-flowing testosterone as is, that you should be able to fully take advantage of it before resorting to steroid use . If you dont mind not growing much more, then juice your face off when your 16. Your body will appreciate the premature fusion and stabilization of growth plates. I could go into specifics, get scientific and detail out the many reasons why one should not use steroids as a teenager, but personally, I think people will derive a greater benefit by actually researching the topic. Im sure any senior mod,vet, whatever on this site will tell you NOT to engage steroid use before the age of say, 23 or so. Look around for possible side effects and later problems.

spoc is offline Junior Member
    it depends on the person...some guys hit puberty earlier than others, some finish earlier than others...if your 19 and feel youve stopped growing,why not go on juice?...i remember some kids from school who had beards in gr 8, im sure they have fully grown up by now...only you know your body best

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    i was 6'1 when i was 17 and started so i didnt care about my stopping my height from growing but i was also hit puberty later then most....

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    it depends on the person...some guys hit puberty earlier than others, some finish earlier than others...if your 19 and feel youve stopped growing,why not go on juice?
    Feel you have stopped growing? Who can actually feel this? Around 24-25 your bodies hormone levels will start to decrease ever so slightly until more years pass and they decline more. Most hrt clinics make you prove 28 or even 35 years of age before they will sell to you. Not because they think you are too young, they know by medical studies that you are too young. Choose to listen or not listen, it is ultimately up to you.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by BigErn
    as a teenager, you have so much free-flowing testosterone as is, that you should be able to fully take advantage of it before resorting to steroid use. If you dont mind not growing much more, then juice your face off when your 16.

nicely put!

wait bro, itll be worth it and youll get better gains, imo

Thread Information