Thread: Too Early?

Too Early?

I am almost 19 and have been sitting on QV Deca 300 and Test 400 for about 5 months now because I read repeatedly to wait till about 21 to cycle... I am itching to get on my first cycle, what consequences could I expect in both long and short term problems if I start too early?

smegs is offline Member
    steriods will close your growth plates..
    you will stop growing.

I have been the same height for about a year, is that just in terms of height or bone mass?

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Dont do it, do a search and you'll see why

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    what are your stats and training exp?

starting at a young age can have both dramtic effects on your body both mentally and physically and many on this board will tell you to wait till your older

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    21 to start??!?!?! I guess you could, but I would wait until at least 25 to start...train natural, learn to train, learn to eat, etc and then cycle later when you can use the gear to your max advantage. You will yield WAY better results.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    After your natural test production may never get back to prior levels. You already have the highest natural levels right now. You should really submmit your goals and current diet in the diet section and ask for feedback, same in the suppliments section.

What is the right time to start?

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I hope being an ectomorph isnt going to be a reason for u wanting to use...a lot of guys seem to use that one...

smegs is offline Member
    height
    bro, do MORE reading
    balance your pros and cons, none of us can tell you waht to do, just direct you to the right answer!

sp9
    I waited until 32 years old. Everyone is different but I felt I didn't get near my natural potential until then. Keep researching.

smegs is offline Member
    i'd say 23 at the youngest!

Thanks for the advice... I know the right answer, a couple of people I usually work out with just finished cycles getting rediculous gains, that is the only reason I keep thinking about it

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Thanks for the advice... I know the right answer, a couple of people I usually work out with just finished cycles getting rediculous gains, that is the only reason I keep thinking about it
    good job bro
    for now, stay natural, work your ass off, you're @ a young age where your test levels are peaking!
    get a solid base, then, think about gear if you're still interested

peace

sp9
    It is tempting. I had a friend who was really skinny in our early 20's and he stated using roids like crazy, then became a bouncer, etc. but he is in his early 30's now and looks like he is 55. He didn't know what he was doing and he was running orals for a long long time. I wanted to get in on it but glad I made the right choice.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    what are there rediculas gains and age, stats etc...?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    what are there rediculas gains and age, stats etc...?

I know what the 'gains' of other people hes talkin about. I seen guys get huge all around me when i was in HS, then now they are small and weak and very unhealthy.

Wait till at least you are 21 man, you wont regret it. Be serious about your diet, and training, and youll love the gains you get.

I seen kids go from 140lbs at 5'8" to about 230 of total muscle in 1 1/2 to 2 years. Mostly dbol and stupid gear, running it constantly, but so be it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    wait until you get close to your genetic limit. At your age, there's probably a lot of gains you can just make by working on your training routine and diet. Youve probably got more test in your body right now than most people who are on gear. Diet and training are the most important things when using gear. If you dont know how to do them correctly you wont get as much out of them as you can. Just remember if everybody else you know jumps off a bridge, would you?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I started in my 30's and regret not starting when I was 24-25ish. I had chances to cycle from the age of 18-21 and did not do it, and at 20 and 21 everyone at the gym thought I was juicing anyway. The reason is because you can natually, at your age, attain alot of gains and get your training in order so you can maximize your results later.

Thread Information